An Empire Fragmented

"Lord Mosley, we've received message from Canada, Australia and India..."

All across the mainland of Britain, celebrations and parties are thrown as in the next year the economy skyrockets, infrastructure is at an all time high and Mosley fulfilled his promised to the British People. However there is one thing that plagues the nation.

*REDACTED_LOG_17_OP_MELON_INT*

"We've appeared to study the affects of our new GMO strain of Watermelon. Observations of strange patterns show, almost a hive mind or electric circuitry making the melons grow in unison. Or melons releasing fumes at random to then integrate other melons of other species"

"The swedes are being very suspicious around this new technology running tests that are otherwise...strange as sticking a telegraph inside of it. To show communication, simply mad."

#TAPE_6_OST#

"WAIT WAIT!" *bang*

#TAPE_END#

The colonies have been rather unhappy with our new arrangement. And almost rightfully so with stricter enforcement. Quartering of troops in colonial land and the all the like. And Mosley shows strong tendencies to lean toward the German Reich of all nations. Negotiating trade deals and state visits and even handing over jews to the Reich as a symbol of political symbolism to show support for the purification of the White European.

"Sir, they've declared independence..."

"Send in the troops general"