The Union of Fascists

"I am one quite sick of this government not doing a bloody thing for us folks!" Chatter among London's bustling centers where the average citizen is addressing their discontent with their current political system. "These red nosed rich bastards are ruining this country and pocketing it for themselves!" "Aye!" The commotion could be heard in the bars, the football games, churches and restaurants as well as every household. "We need a working man! Who represents the people!" "Aye!" "What about that man Mosley?" Was often said and addressed. While he certainly wasn't a working man. He said and promised to fix everything and make "Britain a country of and for the British people, or so help me God." He and his blackshirt thugs would often terrorize and often battle the people of the other political sides. Especially the communists and Labour parties of the UK. "To uphold the natural order! That Britannia rules the Waves!"

He was certainly the populist. While he was certainly a fascist by every means of the word. He was often anti-semiotic however, he was more along the lines of Benito Mussolini and not so on the Hitler side of politics.

He was championed as the "People's Man!" And put on a pedestal almost equal to the King. Promising to uphold the status quo and expand It amongst the world. And making rather bizarre statements that call into question his motives. "We shall reclaim our old domains in the Americas! The Anglo-English of this world shall be united under our banner!" Many, especially the Americans took this as a statement onto their sovereignty. As apart as the Anglo-English community. And it's original territory of the Thirteen Colonies.

And the election for Great Britain's prime minister is yet to be had. And the Empire waits at a standstill.