🎖 Happiness Award Winner #3 🎖

Hello all!

We are thrilled to give you an interview by one of the winners from the Happiness Awards 2019 !

Maybe you'll even learn a trick to help you with this year's contest! Good luck to all the new participants & to the returning ones as well!

Interviewer: El
Happiness Award Winner: BooskiBabii

First of all I want to thank BooskiBabii for taking the time to answer these questions for the interview.

What an excellent author! 🎖

📌 Questions:

1. What is the title of your story?

Dear Boo

2. What's your story about?

Dear Boo is an anonymous advice journal.

People write letters to me under an alias for advice.

I cover an endless number of topics such as; love, relationships, friendships, sex, trauma, abuse and anything else you can possibly think of.

3. What place did you come in The Happiness Awards 2019?

I came in first place in non-fiction!😍

4. Why did you decide to write this particular story?

I started Dear Boo because I gave many people advice in my inbox and someone suggested I start a book where things could be public in case others were going through the same thing.

5. What is the target audience for your story?

My advice journal is for absolutely anyone no matter their age. However, many of the ones I talk to are mainly teenagers and some young adults.

6. Is your story completed? And if so, is there plans to publish it?

It's not completed simply because I will accept letters to help others until the book is full, and then I will begin a second book.

Dear Boo will always be open as long as I'm on this app.

Do I want to publish?

Possibly, I've never thought about that.

If I ever do, I would make sure to ask every person for their permission to release their story—even if they do have an alias.

7. What inspired you to become a writer in the first place?

I've always had a creative mind and one day my husband talked me into writing a story and publishing it on here.

8. Is there an author that inspires you and your work?

@VeilOfPetals is a great friend and huge inspiration—not only with my writing, but also in my life.

Another author and a great friend who has also done the same is @-snowqueen

9. What is your favourite genre of literature?

I love to read a steamy, loving romance novel. I also like general fiction that teaches the reason a lesson about something in life.

10. What do you hope to achieve for your writing career in five years?

I would like to publish one day, but with a family and four kids, it can be challenging.

Any Other Comments:

Thank you for interviewing me, I definitely appreciate it.

Dear Boo is very special and important to me, so to win any award is an incredible experience.

If no one has told you today — you are loved, strong and courageous!

📌 Check out their story on their profile! 📌

📌 Thank you again for taking time out of your schedule to be interviewed by the H

📌 Thank you again for taking time out of your schedule to be interviewed by the H.A.P.P.Y Interviews ! 📌

📎 Good luck to the new and returning contestants of the Happiness Awards for 2020! 🌞

📎 If you would like to join H.A.P.P.Y Interviews please see the Join the Happiest Community book on our profile!