🎖 Happiness Award Winner #4 🎖

Hello all!

We are thrilled to give you an interview by one of the winners from the Happiness Awards 2019 !

Maybe you'll even learn a trick to help you with this year's contest! Good luck to all the new participants & to the returning ones as well!

Interviewer: El
Happiness Award Winner: aurora_thoughts

First of all I want to thank aurora_thoughts for taking the time to answer these questions for the interview.

What an excellent author! 🎖

📌 Questions:

1. What is the title of your story?

Title of my story is; More Than Just Existing.

2. What's your story about?

My story is mainly chicklit.

The female protagonist, Autumn is a young adult thriving with overprotective rich parents and consequences of adulting. Overwhelmed by her old life she runs away from her home as soon as she graduates high school.

She starts travelling the world where she finds peace and her ownself.

Not just that.. a charming, sweet man that she befriends while travelling. As their relationship slowly starts to bloom, she learns that he is the son of their family's rival.

Problems and hurdles seem to keep attracting her at every stage.

This book is mainly about an innocent, ambitious girl who overcomes adulting and hurdles in her life, growing into a strong, independent woman.

3. What place did you come in The Happiness Awards 2019?

I got Best Characters Award among the Special Category Awards.

I am so proud and grateful for that!

4. Why did you decide to write this particular story?

This was my first ever story. I wanted to write a book that closely resembles how woman are treated now in society.

At every stage of their lives, women are told what to do and how to do. I just wanted to write a book — What if this girl just lets everything go.. Like; Fuck everything and just travel all around. So from that idea I started this story.

5. What is the target audience for your story?

There's no such particular target audience. It can be read by everyone. But it is very relatable to women who are of the 'coming of age' group.

• 18- 25, New adult mostly.

6. Is your story completed? And if so, is there plans to publish it?

My story is not yet complete. I'm trying my best to overcome the writer's block. Publish? I didn't plan on that. Because if I plan, I keep expectations and I really hate when it doesn't happen.

So maybep in the future when the opportunity arrives, I'll surely publish it.

7. What inspired you to become a writer in the first place?

Honestly I never thought that I had it in me to be a writer. This book was my first ever, the idea kept floating in my mind for months that I finally decided to write.

But now the effects of writing grew on me,

I decided to write more books whenever I get time.

8. Is there an author that inspires you and your work?

Author that inspired my work? Truth be told. I'm pretty hard to be inspired. My inspiration comes from within (Self motivation) which sometimes is very frustrating. If I'm not motivated, I can't move an inch. But I do have a favourite author, That is Agatha Christie. I just love her style.

9. What is your favourite genre of literature?

My favourite genre is mystery and thriller. I read so many mysteries that sometimes my mind tries to solve something that isn't there in the first place. Lol!

It's ironical that my first book is very laid back and a chick lit. But my other two books are mystery and thriller.

10. What do you hope to achieve for your writing career in five years?

I'm basically in medical field, aspiring to become a doctor. So five years from now, I'll probably be sitting in a doctor's cabin or covering myself with blood of the patient that I'm performing a surgery on.

Any Other Comments:

Yep! That's me and my book. Thank you so much for this opportunity, @TheHappyWriters community.

You reminded me that I should be proud of my writing and believe in myself.

Thank you! ❤️

📌 Check out their story on their profile! 📌

📌 Thank you again for taking time out of your schedule to be interviewed by the H

📌 Thank you again for taking time out of your schedule to be interviewed by the H.A.P.P.Y. Interviews ! 📌

📎 Good luck to the new and returning contestants of the Happiness Awards for 2020! 🌞

📎 If you would like to join H.A.P.P.Y Interviews please see the Join the Happiest Community book on our profile!