⚡️ Meet the Previous Team Interviews: #2 ⚡️

Hello fellow writers & readers!

Here lies an interview with a previous Team Member (2020) for you all! 🔥

Interviewer: El (footnoteofhappiness )
Team Member: SummuB
Team Interviews: #2

📌 Questions:

1. What do you love about literature?

• Literature is something that understands you and lets you write your feelings, be it your confessions or the change you want to do to the world it allows you to express all.

• The fact that literature allows me to ha a sneak peek at other's life and their style of writing entertains me more. :)

2. Who is your favourite author?

I have many.

All of them have their different styles of writing but I feel John Green and Ruskin Bond have more inviting styles of writing.

3. Which book is your favourite & why?

The Fault Im Our Stars is my most favourite book.

I like tragic ending, emotional and romantic stories more than the happy endings one (I don't know why).

John Green wrote this book so beautifully that I eventually placed myself in the character of Hazel GraceLancaster and fell in love with Augustus.

I cried everytime she cried and smiled everytime she did.

That book will forever be my favourite.

4. When did you join Wattpad?

I joined Wattpad this year in May.

5. Have you written anything? If so, which one is your favourite?

I have written poems and I am currently trying to write a story. My favourite is Broken and Burning Roses.

6. How did you discover the Happy Writers Community?

I discovered this community through the Happiness Awards in which I am participating.

When I opened their account and then their community book it sent me a nice vibe and so I immediately filled out the form and also it doesn't need discord.

7. Why did you choose to join this community?

This community sounded as it's name is given. Their were plenty of jobs from which I could choose and the overall vibe that this community gave was quite enticing. And also the founder is too good and kind. :)

8. What role do you do within our community?

I am Deputy Head of Contests in this community.

9. What do you love about your role?

I literally love holding contests and awards and I got my favourite job and I love each and every part of it so why not.

10. And lastly, what do you hope to bring to our community and fellow members?

I promise to bring them the respect they deserve and also to do the best unbiased judgements for the awards and select the best of the lot and also I will help all of you to a make your favourite awards even more favourite.

Any Additional Comments:
As I am giving my time in this community and helping with the contests, I hope you guys will give a read to my poems as a return gift. :)

📌 Check out the story below on their profile 📌