2.0

SATURDAY
10:23AM

KANPO'S POV

gyeom came over late at night to sleep over, although i was a bit against the idea considering the scandal.

when we woke up this morning i decided to bring it up while i made us breakfast.

"you know, jackson told me." i said as i whisked some eggs.

"told you what?" gyeom had a panicked look on his face.

"about the photos."

"oh." was all he said as he leaned back in his chair.

"well why did i have to hear it from him and not you?" i said putting the bowl down and crossing my arms.

"i just didn't want to worry you, i felt like maybe it was better if u had no idea."

"well i get your reasoning, but still i have to protect myself when you're not around."

he nodded and sighed, "i know, i'm sorry."

"apology accepted, but we should be more careful if and when we go out." i said picking up the bowl to continue whisking.

"yeah i know."

we went silent for a moment until he said, "what are you making?"

"pancakes." i mumbled as i put the mix into the bowl to whisk it.

"mm?"

"pancakes." i said louder.

"ohh." he got up and went behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

he moved my hair to the side and started kissing my neck.

i instinctively raised my shoulders, "stop it tickles." i whined, trying to break away from him.

"it does? you usually don't get ticklish when i kiss you." he moved his hands to my sides and started tickling me.

"gyeom!" i screamed as i nearly dropped the bowl before placing it on the counter.

i tried to break out of his arms again as i laughed and wriggled in his grasp.

eventually i couldn't breathe and i let myself fall on the floor, causing him to fall with me.

he landed on top of me, however thankfully he didn't completely crush me.

i felt my chest rise and fall from how breathless i was.

yugyeom grinned at me and kissed my nose before sitting up.

i grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to meet my lips.

i felt him smile against the kiss, he started pulling away and slowly kissed me down to my collarbone.

he started trying to take my shirt off but i stopped him and sat up.

"another day." i said grabbing his hand and placing it on my thigh.

he nodded and squeezed my thigh gently before standing and helping me up.

"what flavor is this?" he asked, dipping a finger into the pancake batter and tasting it.

"vanilla i think." i said shrugging and picking up the bowl again to continue making the mixture.

"try it," he said. i was about to scrape the side of the bowl with one of my fingers when he dipped his finger inside and offered it to me.

i looked at him confused.

i looked between him and his finger and slowly took it into my mouth and licked off the batter.

"pretty girl." he mumbled before cupping my face and giving me a quick kiss.

i stared at him for a moment as i watched him hoist himself onto the counter to sit down.

i shook my head at him, "you're so weird sometimes."

"makes me special, don't you think?"

i shrugged, "something like that." i teased.

he rolled his eyes playfully, "whatever."

i finally finished with the batter and cooked the pancakes.

gyeom ate sitting on the counter, while i stood in front of him, leaning on the island to eat as well.

we ate in silence and when we finished we went to my room so i could finish some assignments.

gyeom snooped around my room, which i let him do because i didn't have anything to hide.

meanwhile i got lots of schoolwork done, and for the most part i had all of my stuff finished.

every now and then gyeom would sit on my leg and ask me what i was working on.

i found it funny when he did that because it felt like i was talking to a little kid.

when he'd ask about the assignment i'd explain the class and what we had to write about or create.

"you're so smart kanpo," he said as he watched me type.

"eh, i'm just trying to make a living you know." i said shrugging.

"stop downplaying yourself." he said as he softly flicked my head.

"tsk, stop." i mumbled trying to focus.

"nah." gyeom got up and started trying to give me a mini lap dance, filled with grinding and lots of hip moving.

"sir im tryna get my business degree." i said as i slapped his butt so he could move.

"i want attention." he whined as he straddled my body and sat on my legs again.

he was facing me, his head buried in my neck, his arms wrapped around me.

i kissed his cheek and jaw and occasionally rubbed his back as i continued to work.

in all honesty i didn't think gyeom would be such a softie.