2.2

WEDNESDAY
1:25PM

KANPO'S POV

"have you been ignoring my texts?" i cradled my phone in between my head and shoulder.

"no, i've just been busy." gyeom said.

"mm, well when do you think i'll be able to see you?" i asked.

"i don't know, probably this weekend." he replied dryly.

"what's wrong?"

"this photo scandal is just getting to me you know? i had a shoot the other day and they asked about it, i have a shoot tomorrow too and i'm afraid they'll ask about it again."

"i'm sorry." was all i said.

he sighed, "i hope it blows over soon."

"me too."

"i'll text you later." he said, and before i could say bye, he hung up.

i understood the situation, and i knew what was at stake. but it got me thinking, what if i made a mistake again? what if it just wasn't meant to be all over again? what if the pressure being put on him is too much?

i drove to a place for lunch and ate before going back to the university and taking my remaining classes.

jae (day6)
3:54PM
heyyyy

jae (day6)
3:54PM
how've u been :)

kanpo
4:00PM
kinda bad lmao

jae (day6)
4:02PM
omg what :(

jae (day6)
4:02PM
why????

kanpo
4:05PM
just the scandal
with gyeom yk?

kanpo
4:05PM
it's getting to us :/

jae (day6)
4:06PM
oh i'm sorry :((

jae (day6)
4:06PM
hope u guys get better :)

kanpo
4:08PM
ty :)

kanpo
4:08PM
hbu ?

jae (day6)
4:11PM
i'm alright thx :)
seen

i did homework the rest of the day. i wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. i was tired and worried.

worried for me and gyeom's relationship.

what if we had to break up? i mean maybe it'd be better for both of us.

after i finished assignments i scrolled through youtube and found a video about yugyeom's scandal.

out of pure curiosity, i played it.

the narrator was a girl and she started off promoting kpop merch, and then she moved on to the topic of the video, gyeom's relationship status.

she started with dates, and one of those dates was the day gyeom and i met up, she even had time stamps on the pictures taken.

the first photo to show up was exclusive, a picture of yugyeom climbing into the uber driver's car, with me barely visible in the background.

she talked about how there were rumors that it was an idol, and how this information was possible but not highly likely. she talked about how the girl in the background of the photo (me) was the same girl in the recent photo involved with the scandal.

she talked a little more about possible girl idols, and then the video finished.

i was stunned. there wasn't a lot of information that could lead people to believe it was me. but then again, kpop fans were extreme, especially sasaengs.

i wasn't sure what i would do in the case that something happened to me or gyeom because of our reckless behavior. 

i shook my head and got up from the couch to go feed kuma.