11. Curiosity

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️  Mature scenes including mentions of intimacy & sexual intercourse  ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ Includes Femdom, profanity, cross dressing and use of sex toys ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ Read at your own risks ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

"AMBER!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!" I jump up, scared for a second before heading to the door where YangYang is banging really hard on it.

"Were you trying to break down my door?!" I laugh, opening it up for them. I close it behind them and lead them into the living room.

"JackJack! Come 'ere boy!" I yell. I listen as his nails click on the floor and he comes running down the stairs.

I watch as he stops at the last step. Once he sees YangYang crouching down on the floor, he runs over like a mad man and jumps on him, licking all over his face with his tail moving a mile per second.

"So have you figured out what Jungwoo is doing yet?" YangYang asks, sitting down on the couch next to Ten.

"Not yet and I am really curious so...." I look towards the stairs

"We get it." Ten says, laughing. I laugh with them and lead them to the door.

"Hope you have so sexy times!!!" Ten yells as he walks out.

"YAH!!!!" I yell, shutting the door quickly.

I clean up the area I had been doing my work in quickly before heading up the stairs.

I knock on the door.

"Baby, YangYang and Ten left a few minutes ago with JackJack. Can I come in now?" I ask, listening as I hear some rustling.

"Wait until I say come in!" he yells.

I hear the door unlock and smile. 

i hear some more rustling.

"Come in!" he yells, laughing softly right after.

I twist the door knob and push open the door to see Jungwoo sitting in the center of the bed on his thighs.

My jaw drops and I grip the knob even harder.

(Pale purple lingerie, black choker, Mommy's Little Boy neck charm (for choker), pale purple thigh highs, black heart garter that holds up the thigh highs better)

"Hi mommy!" he says, smiling at me, waving his hand a little. "Do you like my surprise?"

"Jungwoo, what are you thinking?" I say slowly, holding the door, trying to contain myself.

"Well," he stands up and grabs my hand, pulling me to the bed. He pushes me down before climbing in my lap.

"Even though we have been together for a long time now, we have never played or been intimate." he says, wrapping his arms around my neck.

I raise an eyebrow.

"Jungwoo, I hate to break it to you but you are not going to be fucking me. Ever." I say, placing my hands on his hips. He giggles softly.

"I knew that! I could honestly never top you. That is why I got a strap!" he says, opening the nightstand's drawer. I look at it in his hands before raising my eyebrow again.

"How long have you been planning this, baby boy?"

"Hmmm, a month or so?" he says, tilting his head.

"Ok, if we are going to do this, we need lube. Did you order some?" I ask, running my hand up and down his soft thigh. 

"Yes, I did. Just lube up the strap. I already prepped myself waiting for you." he says, unzipping the hoodie I am wearing.

I slip my arms out of it and grab the lube and the strap from him setting them down before pushing Jungwoo down onto the bed. I yank the rest of the jacket off and hover over him.

I run my fingers through his hair then down his neck, stroking his collarbones.

I lean down, kissing him firmly, tasting his cherry lime chap stick.

I trail kisses down his jaw and down his neck. When I get to the crook of his neck, I bite down hard, sucking hard. I repeat my action several times, listening to his sweet moans in my ear as he grips onto the waistband of my sweatpants.

I pull away, admiring the art work that now adorns his neck. His now puffy lips and the fucked out look he has already gained.

He sits up, reaching forward and tugs on the band of the sports bra I had on under my hoodie, pulling it off quickly. He moves to pull down my pants but I push him back onto the bed.

I tug off the pants along with the boxers I had been wearing under them.

I look up to grab the strap to see Jungwoo already lubing it up.

He passes it over and I quickly slip into it, tightening it.

I move closer and flip Jungwoo over. I hover over him and slowly kiss down his back, all the way to the base of his ass.

I sit up some and kiss his shoulder before I look down to move his panties out of the way.

My eyes widen when I see the base of a silver and purple heart that connects to a butt plug.

"You wanna tell me when you put this in?" I say, pulling on it loosely, watching as he tenses a little and his breath hitches.

"Ah! Before I told you to get JackJack out of the house!" he moans as I continue to tug on it.

"So you came and sat your pretty little ass down on my lap with this in you?" I tease, gripping his hips.

"Yes, mommy!"

"I could have easily felt it and then your surprise would have been ruined. Wouldn't that have been a shame?"

"Loved it mommy! Loved the thrill that you could easily find out and wreck me!" he moans.

I smirk and slowly pull the plug out, hearing Jungwoo moan loudly, as I reach over to the nightstand and set it down on a tissue.

"Mommyyyyyyyy" he whines, looking over his shoulder.

"Calm down." I say, resting a hand on his lower back.

"Mommy, just do it already!" he whines, rutting his hips forward on the bed, gaining friction.

To Be Continued...