13. Numb

"MOMMY! I SWEAR IF YOU DO NOT WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!!!" I jolt up to the loud yell.

"What happened?! Where is JungWoo?! WHO IS DYING?!" I jump out o bed frantically.

"Right here. Now help me to the bathroom! I can't fucking walk!!!!" he yells. I look down to see him sitting on the floor.

I scoop him up and carry him into the bathroom, placing him down on the toilet.

I walk over to the large bathtub and turn it on, making sure the temperature of the water is just right.

"Bath bomb, bath fizzes or bubbles?" I ask, looking through the shelf.

"Bubbles" I can hear the smile in his voice as I listen for his answers. I pull them out quickly before the tub fills too much.

I pour some under the faucet and watch as it fills up.

I stop the tap and turn around to face JungWoo.

I pull 2 towels out for when we finish and set them on the counter.

I walk over to him and pull of his pretty purple top. I unclip his choker and set it on the counter too. I undo the garter and pull it off along with the thigh highs. I slip his underwear off too before standing up. I scoop him up and carefully sit him into the bathtub. I slip in behind him and rest against the back of the tub so he can lean against me.

He smiles and leans closer into me, smiling up at me as I wrap my arms around his waist.

"I love you, mommy." he says softly. I smile and kiss his forehead.

"I love you too, my little Snoopy." 

I scoop up some bubbles and put them on the tip of his nose. He laughs before grabbing a handful and dropping them on the top of my head.

I laugh with him, adoring his smile.

I close my eyes and lean my head onto the back of the tub as he leans his head on my chest.

"My little Zeus."

The End