12. Love Me Now

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ Mature scenes including mentions of intimacy & sexual intercourse ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ Includes Femdom, profanity, cross dressing and use of sex toys ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ Read at your own risks ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

"Mommy, just do it already!" he whines, rutting his hips forward on the bed, gaining friction.

I grab his hips, stopping him from rutting on to the bed. He whines loudly at the loss of friction.

"Be a good boy and stop moving. You will get what you want if you do." I lean down, and whisper into his ear. He moans loudly and stills himself.

"Give me a safe word so if you need me to stop I can." I say.

"Pineapples. Now fuck me!" he whines.

I smirk and slowly push into him. I listen to his moans as he throws his head back, taking all 9 inches of the strap.

I still and listen to him for any signs of pain.

Once he takes a deep breath and nods his head, I begin thrusting into him slowly.

I listen to his moans as I begin to pick up the speed.

I imagine what it would be like if the strap was actually apart of me, feeling the heat from his, clenching around me.

"FUCK!" I hear him yell, letting out a moan. I smirk, knowing I hit a spot that could send him through the roof.

I aim for that same spot, slamming into him over and over.

"Ahhh.... mommy!" I listen to him moan, he pushes himself up off the bed and arches his back into me. I kiss his shoulder before pulling out of him.

He lets out a whine, before I quickly flip him over, now facing me.

I lift up his legs, folding them to his sides and slam back into him.

I grip his hips, vigorously slamming into him. 

I watch as he throws his head back, letting out a loud moan. His arms reach up and wrap around my neck, clinging on to me.

I continue fucking into him as my hand travels up his back and into his hair. I grip it and yank it to the side kissing his neck before I bite down on it, sucking yet another hickey onto his neck.

He moans loudly before letting out a loud moan, letting me know I struck gold again.

I aim for the spot and continue to fuck against his prostate in hard and quick thrusts.

"Fuck! I' m close mommy!" he yells out, running his nails against my back, digging them in.

I reach down and start jerking him off. He moans loudly before I pull away a little bit.

I match my wrist flicks in time with when I thrust in to him.

"CUMMING!!!" He yells out. Warm white strings begin shooting out quickly, covering my hand in the liquid.

I slow my thrust after I fuck him through his orgasm before slowly pulling out.

He pants hard, moaning as I pull out from sensitivity.

"Fuck that was so good!" he pants, smiling up at me.

I lean over and kiss his cheek before pulling away.

"I'll be back in a minute. I'll go put the strap in the bathroom and get a towel and water." I say.

He nods and curls up a little. I smile and head into the bathroom, setting the strap down, knowing I will clean it later. I rinse off my hand and then grab a towel, wetting it a little. 

I grab a water bottle off the dresser as I walk back in, heading over to JungWoo.

"Hey baby." I say, sitting down next to him. He smiles up at me.

I clean him off gently before helping him up to get some water.

"Did you have fun?" I ask, laying down next to him after I help him lay back down. He cuddles up to me and leans his head on my chest.

"SO much fun, but I will probobly question my life choices tomorow with how hard we went." He giggles, smiling up at me.

"I could have slowed down if you wanted me to." I say, smiling.

"But did I? Hell NO!" He says, laughing.

I kiss his forehead before flicking off the light.

"Go to sleep, baby boy. We both know your tired." I say, covering him up.

"Night mommy!" He says, leaning up and giving me a quick kiss before laying his head down on my chest again.

"Night baby boy." I say, kissing the top of his head before slowly drifting off to sleep with him.

Smut is SO fucking hard to write!!!!! You have no idea how many books on smut I had to read to get it to this point and improve since the last time I wrote it. At least this time it was 816 words instead of 281 words.