16

We are staying at a hostel type place in California. I am I fact rooming with the girls Riley mentioned. I recognize one of them. It's the girl Glendale number two was arguing with that day.

The first day we went to universal studios. I tagged alone behind Riley and her friends. I barley listened. I wasn't interested as much.

Today, we are going to Disneyland park. I've never really been to an amusement park. I make my way down to where we are meeting up and we are on our way. We are told where we need to meet up and check in at what times. We split up and of course I am with the same group.

"Are you sure you are good staying here alone?" Riley asks.

"Yes." Her and the others are going to ride some ride name Splash Mountain. "We will be back as soon as we can." She says. They walk away, laughing with each other.

I find somewhere to sit and wait for them. I am waiting for a while, strolling through my phone. Realizing they are taking longer than I expected, I text Riley.

Me: I am going to head back and maybe get something to eat.

Riley: okay.

Sorry we are taking longer than expected.

Be safe.

I get up and start walking. I scold myself. I didn't paying attention when we were walking. I was slightly distracted as usual. I may be lost. I groan.I realize there is a place that has maps of the park and I cross through the people walking and grab one.

I open up the map. I look around trying to locate where we are. I look back at the map. I am trying my best, however maps and directions aren't my strong suits. I look up and glimpse them. I see him say something to his friends before coming towards me.

Please not me. Please not me. Please not me. I chant as he gets closer. I am hoping he's not coming to me.

"What are doing alone so far out?" He asks.

"Nothing that concerns you." I tell him, turning my back to him.

"You're lost, aren't you?" He asks.

"I am not lost." I inform him.

"Fine. Okay." I hear his footsteps departing.

I face palm myself. I turn around. "Wait, Glendale number two, could you maybe just point me in the right direction?"I am totally embarrassed. How could I be so stupid? I can't figure out a simple map.

He turns around. "Nope." He says.

"What?" What? No?

"No."

"Okay then." I say and turn away from him again. He grabs my hand. "What are you doing?" I ask frantically.

"I am not leaving you here alone. You are coming with us."

"No way. I am fine with directions." I plant my feet firm on the floor and he stops.

"Camera girl, there's no way I am leaving you alone in a state different from your own. You can't read a map. I just won't and though I don't believe in forcing people to do things, I will force you to come with me."

I sigh. My father would be mad if he knew I was putting myself in harms way. I have no choice than to go with him. "I don't like your friends."