7

Barbara Gordon P.O.V
After she left I quickly put on my suit and rushed to my motorcycle, hidden somewhere in the parking lot. I drove off to Wayne Manor, hoping he would figure out how this device works.

When I drove to a secret entrance I found myself in a cave. I was walking around until I found what I was looking for.

I found the Bat computer.

As I was working when someone came into the Bat Cave.

"Oh hi Alfred" I turned around to look at the kind old English man.

"I had a feeling you would come for work related business Ms Gordon so I hope that coffee might help".

"Thanks Alfred you're a lifesaver", I politely took the mug and turned around to continue searching.

It took just about all night and even the computer couldn't find what I was looking for.

I then drifted off to sleep in the chair.

«Time Skip»

When I woke up Alfred came in offering coffee and biscuits.

"Thanks Alfred".

"Please excuse my prying but I thought Master Wayne didn't send you on any missions Ms Gordon?"

"He didn't, I'm on a solo mission. Do you believe in inter-dimensions?"

"I am not so sure about there being other dimensions but there is talk about there being a multiverse...of course we would need advanced tech and the only place in Gotham with advanced technology would–"

"–Have to be from Wayne tech industries! Alfred you're a genius!"

I quickly went to my motorcycle and drove off to my apartment.

By the time I reached my apartment I realized that I never gave Ghost Spider a phone to communicate while she was away. I needed to tell her that I found a way to fix her device.

When I opened the door I found her asleep on my bed. The way she curled up into a ball was kind of adorable. Even though she had her mask on. I covered her with a blanket then as went to go take a shower.