11

Gwen Stacy POV
I was amazed by Mr Fox's high tech gadgets and parts of armour when we were in Wayne enterprises.

"So all this you make for Batman?" I  wandered. Then a thought struck me. I pulled Batgirl to a corner and whispered, "I thought you said the tech we needed wasn't here!"

"I didn't know about this room. I don't much about Wayne Tower", she confessed.

"So you didn't know what you were doing?!"

"Well–"

"Hey! Ladies, should we know what you're bickering about?" Luke interrupted.

"Uh...no it wasn't anything important" I gritted my teeth.

"Let's see the what the problem is in your device", Mr Fox held out his hand for me to give him the device.

"Oh! Right", Feeling a little embarrassed I handed over my device.

"Why is this thing so important to you?" Luke asked after a long silence.

"Ok well I'm from another dimension and that "thing" can open portals to any earth in the multiverse but it's not working and it brought me here and if I can't get it fixed then I'll be stuck here forever", I explained trying to catch my breath

Luke just stared blankly at me. "Right", he responded while he cocked an eyebrow.

"Mr Fox, can you fix it? Please say yes", I pleaded with my fingers crossed.

"Of course I can fix it but it will take time, I'll need a ten hours", Lucius answered.

Barbara Gordon's P.O.V
I could tell that Gwen was a bit relaxed and she was probably smiling of relief under the mask. I walked up to her.

"Hey, you want to join me on patrol?"

"What about my device?" Gwen asked feeling anxious.

"Only to help you relax a bit, trust Mr Fox, your device is in good hands", I reassured her.

She was thinking. Then she sighed.

"Okay but I hope you can keep up. I don't want to do all the work since you don't have–"

"...any powers?" I continued. "Spidey I can handle myself. I faced worse than you did".

"Yeah right!" She scoffed. "Like you survived an explosion or something", Gwen laughed.

"I have", I answered.

"Wait what?!" She exclaimed. "I was just joking Babs. Really?!"

I jumped out the window after I heard Luke and Mr Fox start chuckling. I started to realize that Gwen didn't know how much of a badass I am.

No one's P.O.V
After a flash two months ago a man dressed in green came and a monster that had the similarities of a rhino appeared. They were joined by a Lizard and a woman in what seemed to be a different spider themed costume.

"Where are we?!" The Rhino looked at his surroundings.

"We must have travelled to another dimension, do you know where we are Silk?" The Green Goblin turned to the Spider-woman.

"We are in a dimension that I don't recognize", Silk answered.

"What are you talking about? Haven't you met all the spiders?"

"This is a different dimension. I'm not even sure if this is even part of the spider multiverse".

"So you're saying there are no spider themed vigilantes in this universe? This is good. Then we have an advantage, we will proceed with our plan".