2~First look

"This system began to decline when trade and town revived," Mr. Ho, History teacher keeps lecturing about Manorialism.

Unlike Joe, I am not into history but I got worried about my ranks so I keep listening.

This is my last period of the day, I will survive. Who would put history at last period in the first place, Gross.

As the bell rang I sigh in relief. It wasn't monday, but the day sucks. I pack my backpack and start to leave the hall.

I stopped on my track as my phone buzzes in my pocket. I look at the screen with my mom's name on it.

"You have orientation today, just to remember you," She speaks through the phone.

How could one forget one of the most important things in their life.

"Ne, Eomma," I hang up. I thought about Lisa who hasn't show up today saying she's feeling mentally exhausted. I should meet her to make my day right.

I scroll through my phone and text her.

[Let's hung out. Bogoshipo.😭>

Yes, I truly miss her. It takes a while before she reply.

<Give me damn reason to leave my now comfortable bed.🤔 ]

[Pwease🙏>

<Cool.👍]

I do a little dance and ride cab to head home.

I changed my oufits and settle on black ripped skinny jeans and white off the shoulder top.

***

"Can we have a menu?" I question the waitress.

"Yes ma'am," She answer handing us menu.

"I'd like to have kimchi, bab, mebda guksu, and bottle of soda," Lisa speaks gulping.

My eyes bulge out of the socket. "You're eating all of this?" I asked in disbelief. She nod, yes.

"Then I'll have water," I give back my menu not sure why I first needed it when I am on strict diet. My manager said I should starve myself a lot.

We chat until our foods were served.

"Say aahh..." Lisa said holding some noodles with chopstick.

"Nooo. The manager wants to see us today. And that..." I say pointing at her chopstick, "..is going to make me fat," I take sip of water. I've never been on diet before since I'm naturally skinny, but this time I'm really nervous Sooo...

"Tch...Your manager is going to kill you someday," She mumbles with mouthful.

We finish our meals, chat and walk our separate ways after waving goodbyes. I got only 15 minutes so I run through hall. I open the door but instead of walking through I bumped into something. Something warm and good smelling. I managed to hold my phone tight before looking what I hit. My eyes search up a very fit body until they meet a pair of blue eyes. I bow for apologies multiple times.

"I-I am s-sorry." I bow one more time and start walking to the office until I got blocked.

"Where do you think you're going?" He grab my wrist.

"As you can see, Inside," I try to let go my arm but he tighten his grip.

"After making this mess?" He pointed his white shoes who had small black marks on them which he called 'a mess.'

I roll my eyes."Then am I supposed to wipe it?"

"Ofcourse, sweetheart," A smirk makes his way on his face. My blood begins to boil as he call me sweetheart. Not that I hate it but the man saying it is annoying af.

"Listen here Asshole, I don't know who you are. But you better get out of my way," I struggled to hold my anger.

"You don't know who I am? I am too famous. Are you that far from information sweetheart?"

Ohhh, not again. Why are we having this conversation now, when I am already late?

"Famous, my foot," I mutter under my breath but too loud for him to hear.

"I hope we'll meet soon, so I can collect my apologies well," And with that he walk away.

I walk into the room to find my manager Mr. Sam already lecturing.

"You're late Mia," He sigh.

"I'm sorry," I bow and head my seat.

                            *****

Thanks for reading, pls vote, comment and share.

BookDreamerMe.