28~Euphoria

"Stop smiling like that. Your creeping me out." Lisa said choosing outfit for my date. You confused who's model? I am too.

"This one looks good." She said holding red dress.

"You serious now? I'm going to amusement park if you forget." I said randomly choosing cute outfit.

"This is my reward for coming early to dress you up and do your makeup. You're just too grateful." She said sarcastically. "Wearing Bohemian and hair messy bun for your date. I am speechless."

"Sorry bae. Have to go now." I bid her goodbye.

"Should you wear that? Ugh! I feel bad for you." She laugh as I wear my mask.

"Your not making it any better." I answer. I even got marks under my eyes from wearing it often.

"Have fun. Be back soon." She said as I roll my eyes.

"Okieee mom." I reply.

*

I take taxi to the park and to my surprise there were not many people except few workers.

I head out and start walking around until I find him sitting on bench.

"Am I late?" I asked as he shot his head towards my area.

"Ani. I just got here." He answer planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Why is this place empty today?" I ask as I feel curious.

"Was about to tell you. I talked to our manager about relationship." He said.

"You what?" I ask in disbelief.

"After so much bickering he was understanding. And he did this so we can feel free." He said referring the park.

We sat on the bench and talked for hours. We never got the chance to spend time like this. I even see perverted side of him aside of the cute side. We play games and we have lunch.

*

"Thanks for today. I had fun." I said as I stand at my door.

"Me too. Good night." He said pecking my lips.

"Night." I answer.

"Ehem..." Voice interrupted us as I turn around to the owner.

My eyes bulge, "Mom...You're home early." I said nervously.

"Take break from work." She continued," Who's this young boy?"

"Ah...This is Taehyung. He is my...um..boyfriend" I said scratching the back of my head.

She paused for moment before smiling. "I see. Nice to meet you Taehyung. So why don't you come in?"

"Aniyo. I have to leave. It's getting late." He said.

"Okay. See you soon." She said and stay still. Did you forget that you interrupted something?

"I am going to turn around. Do what you want." She said turning around her back facing us. That's what I was thinking about.

I pecked his lips," Take care. Text me when you get home."

"I will. Love you." He whisper.

"Me too." I whisper back.

*****

Did you like this chapter? Its so short and sry about that. And it is uninteresting. Will make it better.👍

BookDreamerMe