11~Care?

Jungkook's POV

"She leaves early. I thought she was with you," I say for Lisa who was standing at the door confused.

"She texted saying she is okay. But I think she will be late for school," She said getting worried. "Thank you Jungkook. I'll go search for her," She said turning to leave.

"Wait. I'm coming with you," I say running to grab my coat and as usual my mask and eyeglass.

"Aniyo. Kwaenchanayo. We know she isn't in trouble so I will go alone," She assures me but I ignored her.

"Let's have icecream? Hm?" I asked.

Her eyes widen in disbelief.

"Kaja," I lock the door and start walking.

"Why is your mom not home?" She asked as we start walking.

"She is busy this days," I answer. "Let's get our icecreams first and we will look for that pabo," I say as she chuckle and nod in response.

"Excuse me, Two vanilla and one chocolate, Please," I order as we arrive at the shop.

"Gomasseumnida," I bow to the man and head to the bench she was sitting.

"Here," I gave her one cone and take the seat next to her.

"Mmmm." She hum in excitement. She is so cute when excited.

"Lower your voice. People will get the wrong idea," I say smirking.

"Tch...Pabo," She answer elbowing me on my stomach as she gets red in embarassment.

"Ouch... It hurts," I cry dramatically and she laugh.

"It feels good to be out of Idol life for moment, get ice cream and laugh with cute person. I wonder how you're friends with Mia," I say looking at the sky.

"sooo cheesy. And I wonder what I am doing here with you. Let's look for her. Let's start from this park," She said getting up. I follow.

We look some places and decide to go out from here giving up when we spot 2 figure standing and one hand cuping the others face.

The figure become clear as we get closer.

I clear my throat and they both turn  to us.

"Care to explain why you are out early and why you are with him," I raise an eyebrow.

"O-our manager sent me to give her something. And I-I was picking something from her face," Taehyung stutters as she nods nervously.

"Lame excuses. Do you expect me to believe that?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook, why don't you go home?" Mia ask trying to get out of the awkward moment.

"We're seeing each other, Jungkook," Taehyung finally speaks.

"Mwo? We are?" Mia question him with her eyes wide open. She looks so confused and it was really obvious that he didn't ask her out.

"Why don't we stop. I need this girl right here," Lisa who has been silent all this time speaks grabbing Mia's hand and storming out of the park.

"You annoy me sometimes," I said and leave too.

Mia's POV

"So you really are seeing eachother?" Lisa ask as we get in bus to go to school.

"Ani," I wave my hand on her face. "It was just misunderstanding," I said.

"Oh this girl is driving me crazy. Why are you nervous and stuff, huh? I am your friend and if it is true, you should be happy," She gave me reassuring smile.

"Why do you think he said that?" I asked leaning to her.

"Oww I thought you didn't care. But I think he wants to take you out or maybe it was just excuse," She answered. "Don't get yourself all worked up," She said and comfort herself on her seat.

I pout and seat back in my seat.

"What I want to know is how Taehyung is related with that Minji girl? I mean she threaten you sometimes to stay away," Lisa asks.

"Moleukesseoyo. She keeps saying 'he is mine'," I reply.

"Why don't you ask him and know the dits. Then you will decide whats next," She said.

"Don't get it too serious. I don't care if she is his girlfriend or whatever." I lie.

"Like I didn't know you. You're lying. You really care." Lisa said chuckling.

'Yes I was lying. I really care.' I thought.

"Yes that's my girl. Just be honest babe," She say really happy.

'Oops did I say that loud?' I thought again.

"Yes you do," She answer again. Is she reading my mind?

"If you really care, then stay by his side. Don't get that girl near him," She said getting too serious.

"I do care," I answer and get up as our destination is near.

                               *****

Hello beautiful people,

This was the first Jungkook's POV in the book.

Hope you like it. Feedbacks are welcomed.

COMMENT AND SHARE.

BookDreamerMe