12~Ocean Eyes

Taehyung's POV

"Yes. And it is photoshoot. It is important," Mia texted Jungkook as she avoides eyecontact with him.

"The short answer is no.
And the long answer is oh fuck no," He texted her back.

We were sitting together in coffee shop. Jungkook and Mia haven't utter word since the day I hung out with Mia and he yell at her. He really overreacted. They texted if they want to tell something to each other. I feel bad since I am the reason.

"I am not asking for permission. I am telling you that I would be home late," She text while trying not to show her anger. She was asking him to stay at my place to study few poses.

"Nope." He texted.

"WHICH PART OF I AM NOT ASKING FOR PERMISSION DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?" She yell.

Our eyes widen at her sudden outburst.

"Jungkook, She is staying with me. I will protect her," I assure him.

"Stay with you? That is the problem, Hyung. What if something happens to her. You know their are lot of haters out there waiting to hurt us," He said worried.

"Tch...stop being overprotective," She snapped, "It is not like you care."

"I do," He speak.

"Quick...check your face," She said acting like she found something surprising. "I just found your nose in my business," She cross her arms.

"Stop the sarcasm, will ya?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow

"Sorry sarcasm falls out of my mouth, just like how stupidity falls from yours," She reply. I chuckle at her response before curving it to cough.

"Ok. But what if you do something stupid?" He ask.

"How long does it take you to come with such ridiculous thing to say," She asked back.

"I am not talking with you. You never fail on the combacks," He sigh,"Ok but take care," Still worried.

"We have to go. We have lot work to do," I speak dragging Mia out.

***

She scroll through her phone and start playing HOME which literally caught my attention.

"I'm exhausted man
Oh, guess what?
I just want to go home." She said as she finished studying the poses.

She put her phone next to her and throw herself on my bed. I plopped myself next to her and stare at ceiling.

"~ama geugoshi Mi Casa
With you I'mma feel rich
baro geugoshi Mi Casa
miri kyeodwo neoye switch
Yeah~" I sung.

"~mareul an haedo pyeonanhajana
niga isseoseo naye jibi dwen geoya
You know I want that
Home
You know you got that
Home~" She sung really getting to the music.

"Which silence are we talking about?" She stop and asked as she realised the lyrics.

"I can tell HOME is your jam. Yoongi personally like it too," I said,"Btw you are good with the lyrics."

"You know, I am good at everything." She answered confident.

"We are going to confirm that one day." I said smirking.

"Ewwwwww." She squeak and cover her face to hide her embarassment getting up. "As I stated before, I am exhausted. Can I take a nap?" She ask.

"Mhm hmm," I hummed in response and shift the blanket for her.

"Sweet dreams, beautiful." I say stroking her hair.

"Mwo?" She almost jumped.

"Can't deny the fact that you're so beautiful." I say staring at her eyes.

"I cant resist those Ocean Eyes of yours." I say breaking her gaze. She snuggle into my chest as her face heat up. 'Uwu she is sooo cute....' I thought as I felt my heart race. Not this weird feeling again.

                                *****
Hello beauties,

So I really updated 6 chapter in one week. This is so not normal, is it?🤔

It is Taehyung's Ff but this is the first Taehyung POV. It is also unedited. Sooo many flaws, right?

What did u feel about this chapter? Let me knooooow on the comment👇

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

BookDreamerMe