20~Your Eyes Tell

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Half asleep I reached my phone to dismiss the alarm from annoying me any further.

I yawned fluttering my eyes open and drag myself out of my bed. I went to my closet to grab cloth before heading to bathroom to take warm shower.

I run downstairs after I freshen up to eat breakfast. It's new, right? Well I haven't had any heavy meals for about week. I only have snacks and milk so why not? And I am also getting weaker as I already am severly underweight.

I open the fridge and gulp as I see it full of spicy foods. I only came here for water. What have I done to my lifeu? I grab bab, kimchi and spicy noodles when I heard voice.

"Look who's having breakfast," Jungkook teased me sitting on the couch as I follow behind.

"Baekopayo, " I said stuffing my rice with chopsticks.

"I can tell." He continue. "Is that all for breakfast or are you maybe packing it for school?" He said as I frown.

 "Abeoji wants to take us to busan this week. Are you in?" He question.

"Thats your abeoji not mine," I frown again. Well, that's sore spot. It's not like I hate his appa. I do love him so much. But It's just I feel pain in my heart. I wish I had known my appa too. I wish.

"But Taehyung is coming. U still not in?" He teased.

"Why are you bringing him up now, huh?" I asked getting slightly nervous.

"I wonder too. Is it because I smell something fishy? Hm?" He wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

I roll my eyes, "I don't remember having fish in our house."

"Lame. Now tell me what's going on between you two?" He asked suddenly getting interested in the topic.

"Yah! Weren't you overprtective? What happened now?" I asked back. I was not only nervous this time but I probably look like ripe tomato.

"I'm not. And he is my hyung. I believe him," He answer.

"You do? Good for you. But nothing is going on between us. Go ask him if you want. Now I have school to go to so I will excuse myself," I said as I get up to go to my room.

"Are you avoiding the subject, Mia?" He asked.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop nagging me. We didn't even spend much time together. Yet you ask me if I fall for him?" I yell.

"Why not? He is the most handsome man," He said calmly.

Here we go again with the 'World most handsome man alive' label. I couldn't argue tho. Those blue eyes and those lips. Oooh don't start me about that-

"But I don't really care," I blurted out.

"Hwaksilhaeyo?" He asked while his annoying smirk make it's way to his lips. I wish I could rip it off of him. I really wish.

"You delusional human being. Stop bothering me. I have no feeling towards that guy," I reply. I wish it's was the truth. But there is no such luck as my heart says the other way.

"Come on, Mia. Your eyes can't lie," He laugh hysterically watching my shoked reaction.

***
"Gosh. I am starving," I mutter under my breath as history teacher keeps rambling. I yawn for the thousandth time as my eyelids gets heavier.

*RING*

The bell dismiss us means lunch time. I sigh in relief and walk to Lisa's seat to see her sleeping peacefully. I wait for the students to live and ScReAm my lungs out.

She jumped startled before calming down. "Waeee?" She whine.

"Get up. I want food," I speak and drag her out of the class room.

"Foodie, what's new?" She asked as we hold our tray and take our seat in the cafteria.

"I forgot to tell you. I have breakfast today," I answer.

She gave me unamused look, "Nothing else? How's Jungkook btw?"

I sigh, "He's fine, I guess. He was nagging me this morning."

"Wae?" She asked. Just don't start her on jungkook. There will not be a period in the conversation.

"Saying that I love Tae," I answer.

"Whats wrong with that?" She asked calmly.

These peope are annoying me to death. Can't they just say, "what? thats ridiculous."

"You are giving me headaches, Lisa."

"I should be the one saying that. Stop denying your feelings Okay? Look, not teasing you or anything. but Mia, your eyes tell." This time I laugh thinking she was joking since it was second time hearing this kind of shit today, but nah she was dead serious.

Does my eyes really tell?

                              *****

Heyyyy beauties,👋

Sorry for the late update. Honestly, I run out of ideas. *sobs internally* I hope u'r not mad.

You guys didn't forget that her appa died before she was born, right? It was on the 1st chapter.🤪 Please tell me you don't🙏

I would like to read your feedbacks. Oh could you tell me~🎶

Vote, Comment &Share.

BookDreamerMe