8~He's My Nightmare

"You've got no idea how much work it was to wake this sleep deprived human being," Lisa speaks pointing at half asleep me as we were walking to our class.

I had fashion film whole week and I was so exhausted from the awkward family dinner gathering too. So I decided to spend another whole week on my bed.

"Bogoshipo chinguya," Joe hug me for millionth time.

"Don't you dare Bogoshipo me. You should have called or texted me pabo," I said.

"I have been working on some stuff and you know...I was so busy. Mian," He said.

"By the way, Minji was not here the first week too," Lisa said taking the seat next to me as Joe take her seat at front of me.

"I forgot to tell you. She is model at Gucci." I continue, "I met her once and the way she speaks, let's just say it's not appealing."

"What do you mean by the way she speaks? Did she talk to you?" Joe asked.

"No. She just warn me to stay away from some Taehyung guy. Tch...He is just copy of Jungkook. Arrogant, annoying and he always say he is famous. What's with boys this days?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Wait. You're not talking about the Taehyung we know. Right?" Lisa questioned sharing look with Joe as he shake his head.

"How can I know the Taehyung you know? I think I heard Minji saying V if I am not mistaken." I answer.

"Omo Omomomo. Do you know who V is?" She asked again her eyes bulging out of their sockets.

"He is maybe one of those guys you have crush on," I joke but she didn't laugh at all.

"You sure you haven't misheard?" Joe asked with the same reaction as Lisa. I nod 'no'.

She yell flailing her arms, "He is 'Most handsome man alive.'" She stated.

"Life is just studying, modeling and sleeping for you right?" Joe keeps lecturing me.

"Ohh...God. I feel my eyelids getting heavier let me just take a nap." I say trying to escape the conversation.

"Don't change the subject, Mia. This is seri-" Before she finished history teacher enters greeting us.

I sigh in relief.

"You're having exam at the end of this class. It would be good for you if you listen attentively." the teacher said.

All the students gasp except Joe. I've mentioned that he likes history right? Such weirdo.

"Mia, why were you not in class for the past 2 weeks?" the teacher asked.

"I-uh I had some family issues." I lied. I am not announcing I am model for all this pupils.

***

"Time to talk." Lisa said as I put my tray on the table.

"What are you and taehyung?" She asked.

"Where is Joe? Is he not eating with us?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"He have to go to the library. Now answer my question. What are you and Taehyung?" She asked again.

"People." I throw lame joke. But she give me burning glares.

"Oh dear lord help me. We're nothing. We're not even friends. I stepped on his foot the first day and he took me camping or whatever you call it the next day. End of." I lied just a little. I can't stop thinking about him for the past weeks.

"He took you out?" She yelled.

"Dear women, No need to shout. And it was just to watch the sunset. Now leave that and have you notice Jungkook this days?" I questioned. I know this will work to end this discussion.

"Aniyo. Wae?" She asked. Yehey. It really worked.

"I dunno. He have changed. I mean literally to another person. I wonder what got into him." I mumble the last sentence under my breath.

"Hey bitch, Can I talk to you?" I know this voice it is sooo familiar. It gets me annoyed everytime I hear it.

"What do you want Minji?" I asked getting up from my seat.

"Just to remember my warning. I've seen you at the studio that day. You're not doing any good to yourself. Just stop thinking about him." She speaks as her minions stand behind her giggling.
I remember the day at the studio talking to him some random shit until the stylists came. Ohh is this girl a stalker?

"Don't worry. He's My Nightmare." I tell her and walk back to my class leaving her.

                             *****
Hello ARMYs

Maybe the drama is about to start. I dunno it's just maybe.

Anywhoo, how did you find this chapter?

Thanks for reading. Pls vote, comment and share.

BookDreamerMe