22~Say It Again

"Ugh!" I groan holding my head. The stinging feeling in my head was making me struggle to open my eyes.

I glance at the clock, 7:36. Who's going to school with this bad headache? Not me.

I was in unfamiliar messy room.
Why am I still in the same clothes as yesterday? What even happened yesterday? All I remember was walking to a bar and yeah drinking and passing out. But what did that dude give me. I tried to remember but my headache become worse so I just give up and head to the shower.

I walk out as I finish my hot shower to find Jin standing beside my bed holding a tray.

"Morning." He said smiling.

I hummed in response as I smiled back.

"I cooked you Haejangguk. It will help you with the hangover. "He said.

"Gomawa." I grab the bowl and guzzle.

"Mmm. Do you cook this?" I ask as my eyes widen.

"Ne. You shouldn't doubt my cooking skills." He assures.

"Trust me. I won't." I giggle as I gulp. "How did I get here?"

"Oh Jungkook brings you here since you throwed up a lot. And he can't take you home drunk." He answer.

"He was the reason I got into that bar." I said making him chuckle.

"I know. But you should have followed them around. You're underage." He said. How did I forgot that I am underage. "Taehyung almost beat Jungkook yesterday. Although I haven't seen much of the scene Those two were so embarrassing." He facepalmed.

Oh. Oh...I remember. Even if I was half unconscious I could feel Taehyung's face was distorted with rage.

And I remembered the words that he said last night.

"I love you." He said and kissed my forehead before I drifted to my dreamland.

That wasn't dream, Mia. He said "Saranghae." Did he really love me? Oh Mia, You lucky girl, The handsome Taehyung love you. I squeaked internally.  I could feel my face getting hotter.

"Earth to Mia." Jin waved his hands in front of my face bringing me back to reality. Pabo-ya, What am I thinking?

"Are you blushing?" He teased.

I scoff, "Mwo? It's just I am feeling hot."

"Is that so?" He raise an eyebrow.

"Its been minutes since you stand there. Aren't you tired?" I questioned him.

"An-" He began speaking as I cut him off.

"Oh you are. Go rest. Go. Go. Ppali." I rushed him towards the door shooing him away.

My headache was getting bit better so I lie on the bed until I heard knock at the door. Why don't they let me continue my daydreaming? Just why?

"Come in." I yell correcting my posture.

"Do you sleep tight?" His deep voice was just the sexiest thing I have heard. Owkayyy.

"Of course I do. You?" I asked back.

"Me too. Do you have breakfast already?" He asked eyeing the tray.

"Ne. Jin oppa cooked me hungover soup."

When he was about to speak Yeontan runs to me wiggling his tails as my eyes bulge out of their sockets.

I thought he was going to bite me but he curled himself under my foot. Dude, do you know me some where?

"Annyeong Yeontan." I said rubbing his head. He starts licking my hands while I giggle.

"Andwae." I laugh as yeontan licks my face.

"He seem to like you really fast that he doesn't check his owner." He pout.

DiD He JuSt PoUt? Oh my hearteu. Yah! StOb It!

"Are you jealous?" I asked him raising my eyebrow in teasing way.

"Of course I am. You're not giving me attention." He whines.

"So you are jealous at your own dog, huh?" I frown turning my attention back to Yeontan.

He turned me around to face him and come closer to me, his blue eyes sinking in mine with what seemed like love to me. Andwae. Is he really going to be my first kiss. Not that I'd complain...

He pressed his lips gently on mine making my heart skip a bit. I tangled my hand through his brown hair  as I melted into the kiss and leaned into him. He wrapped one arm around my waist and another on my hair. His lips were soft and warm against my own in an addicting way. He was slow and gentle.
He bit my lip gently causing me to gasp slightly in surprise. I ran my fingers through his hair as he grasped my waist tighter, my shirt ridding up gently as his thumb grazed my skin.

I took deep breath as he pulls away.

"Saranghae. Taehyungie." I mutter under my breath enough for him to hear.

"Say it again." He ordered nibbling my ear with his teeth making me gasp for air.

"S-saranghae." I repeat.

"Nado Saranghae." He said making me smile wide.

                                  *****

And they kissed.🙄 So do you like this chapter.

Thanks for reading. Vote, Comment &Share.

BookDreamerMe