Chapter 19~part 2

Guys please comment down kung okay lang yung bagong kong book cover or hindi and please VOTE!

Errors Ahead... Please comment kung saan kayo nakakita ng wrong grammar so that I can change it.

THANK YOU!

____________________________________________________________________

Mads POV

I can't believe what I'm seeing right now... On the desktop, I saw different clips with a thumbnail of me naked.

"What the fuck is this?"

Out of my curiosity, I tensely click a video and saw myself fucking Chase.

Oh my god, what the hell?! Did I do?

I closed the video and try viewing other clips and I found out they were all the same... All of them are about me and Chase fucking each other in his condo, his office, and even in my work area. 

Fuck this is how fuck my life before...

Clips pa lang ito eh paano pa kaya Yung mga nakasulat sa diary ko...

I'm trying to absorb the clips that I watching right now...

I'm thinking about how did I end up fucking him if we break up a long time ago...

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuck!" I yelled out of frustration when a vision of me fucking Chase pop out my head.

"Are you enjoying it, Milady?" he asked huskily while moving his member in and out of my wall.

I didn't answer him instead I just groan.

I was sweating as fuck because of the pleasure he gave to me but nonetheless, I don't feel anything for him it's just plain lust and I'm doing this to save my husband's reputation.

The orgasm starting to form down there when I felt Chase remove his member...

"What the fuck?!" I yelled at him.

"You didn't answer my question so I just pulled out my buddy," he said while grinning ear-to-ear for he saw how tortured am I right now.

"Fuck you," I said.

I started to rub my clit and when I felt a wetness on me I put a finger inside then move it slowly after a while I thrust it faster... And I'm starting to feel an orgasm again when I heard Chase spoke.

"Fuck, Mads you look so hot," he said while watching me fingering myself.

I just look at him seating on my couch with his 'buddy' still aroused but I don't care. I put another finger inside of me then move it faster than before and I feel that I'm going to release so I move hastily then arc my finger inside then I felt my juice came out.

"Fuck that was satisfying," I groaned then lay at the table.

After a minute, I felt a lick on my clit so I look down and see Chase licking out all the juices I release earlier.

I just sigh, 'How long do I need to do this?' I asked myself mentally.

I felt Chase put his friend inside of me again and starts to thrust faster... We are in that position when I felt a slap on my cheek I look at him in disbelief. He forcefully grabs my face then shouted, "Stop thinking about your husband! You are with me right now. You are mine right now," he said then let go of me.

After he said those words he removes his self inside me.

"I'll fuck you anonther time. Clean yourself mamaya may meeting tayo with the board. Sa susunod ayaw ko na lumilipad ang isip mo dahil kung hindi ilalabas ko lahat ng video mo kasama ako na alam mong ikakasira ng reputation ng asawa mo," he said that while fixing his clothes and when he's done he leaves my office.