08

Sowon's POV

"Eonnie, I made a big mistake" she told us while sobbing. "What happened?" Eunha asked.

"I actually happened to be with her at the elevator and since our apartment is at the same floor, once we arrived at our floor, I grabbed her wrist and brought her to my apartment. That's when I took advantage of her, and I keep telling her to come back to me. She slapped me" she said.

Now I know why Eunseo's wrists have marks. I sighed deeply. "You can't force her to love you again Sinb-yah" Eunha said.

"You've gone too far Sinb-yah. I know you were frustrated because you're planning to propose to her but what you did is unacceptable. You know kissing and doing such stupid things won't fix that" I told her.

"You should've done it in a good way. You should respect her but what you did was the opposite" Eunha said.

"I don't know what to do anymore eonnie" she told us. "Yerin eonnie is my only hope, if not, then, I don't know anymore" she chuckled and drank her beer.

"I'm sorry eonnie for calling you here, I don't know who to call anymore. Yuju eonnie and Umji are busy at the company so I can only call you" she told us.

"It's okay Sinb-yah. If you need something just call us okay?" Eunha said. "We'll get going now" I said and waved my goodbye.

The next day

Sinb's POV

I went to the company without having sleep. Sowon eonnie knocked and went into my office. "Why did you still went to work when you did not have sleep and you're still drunk?" she asked me. Her tone is different now. More of like worried than angry.

"I'll just overwork so that I won't have time to think of her" I smile painfully. "If you need rest, just leave and get rest okay? And one more thing, the alcohol smells strong" she said. I just nodded and chuckled.

While fixing some emails and papers, I'm waiting for my schedule for this week. I felt sleepy so I decided to sleep in a sitting position at my table, using my hands as a pillow.