04

Yerin's POV

I woke up the next morning. I went straight to the dining room to eat breakfast because I'll be working on my part time job a little later.

"Morning mom. Where's dad?" I asked her. "Your dad is finding a job" my mom said. I just nodded.

"I'll be going now mom. Call me if you need anything" I told her. "Bye, I'll see you later my daughter" she said.

I went to the bus stop and waited for the next bus. After finding a seat at the bus, I scrolled through my cellphone. I saw a notification that HG Company will be hiring a secretary.

HG Company is one of the biggest companies in Korea. 'Should I give it a try?' I thought to myself. Then the notice stated that the interview will be held tomorrow. 'What the heck? Tomorrow? Really?' I mumbled.

I finished my part time job early that's why I got to go to the mall to buy some blazer and skirts. I only bought 2 sets since I don't' have money. I fixed my resume and sent an email to HG Company.

The next day

Sinb's POV

"Here's the list of applicants" Sowon eonnie handed me some files. "Thanks eonnie" I told her. As I was going through the files, I was shocked because there's so many applicants. 'It's gonna be a tough day' I thought to myself.

The first half of the interview has been great. I'm starting to get tired after because there's too many. Eunha eonnie called a break first.

"Yah Sinb, you're overworking yourself" Eunha eonnie said. "Have you found one?" Sowon eonnie asked. "Not yet and I'm starting to feel tired" I told them.

"Want to continue this on another day?" Sowon eonnie asked. I shook my head in disagreement. "I don't want to waste their time plus they prepared for it" I told them.

"If that's what you say" says Sowon eonnie. After 15 minutes, the interview continued. There are only less than 10 applicants yet I still haven't chose one.

An applicant knocked on my door. "Come in" I told that person. I was shocked to see a beautiful person entering my office. She smiled at me.

"Okay so shall we start the interview?" I said, not taking my eyes off her. 'I think I found my secretary now' I thought to myself.

"My name is Jung Yerin. I'm a college graduate and I'm currently working a part time job" she stated. "So Miss Yerin-ssi, why do you want to apply here in HG Company?" I asked her.

"I wanted to try something new and I heard that this company is a good company. I also wanted to help my parents to pay their debt" she said. I just nodded.

I looked at her once again. "Do I have something on my face?" she asked. "No, you're hired" I told her. "Pardon?" she asked. "You heard it right, you're hired. You're office is next to mine. There's a door at my office connecting to yours" I told her.

"Follow me" I stood up and guided her to her office. She was quite shocked because it's quite spacious. "Am I the only person here?" she asked. I nodded. "Yeah, and we'll talk about the contract later so just stay there at your office while I finish interviewing the applicants" I told her.