06

Yerin's POV

"We're talking about Sinb" Eunha stated. Sowon eonnie nodded. "May I ask you something Yerin-ssi?" Sowon eonnie asked. I nodded.

"Why did you agree to the contract? I'm pretty sure you're familiar with it right?" she asked. "I need to help my parents to pay of their debt" I told them. They nodded.

"We actually told Sinb that it's no point if she's gonna do this pretending thingy but she doesn't want to listen" she told me.

After talking for a while, Sowon eonnie went back to her office to continue working and Eunha and I continued touring.

"Here's our garden" she said. "Wow, it's beautiful" I told her. "Here's our V.I.P Room. The purpose of this is for some events that might happen in the future" she told me.

"Why is it nicely fixed? Is there any event?" I asked her. "Actually, Sinb is planning to propose here" she told me. I just nodded.

"Thanks for today Miss Eunha-ssi" I told her. "Well, I guess I'll see you starting tomorrow eonnie" she said and we both waved goodbyes.

I went to the elevator and pressed the ground floor button. The doors was about to close but someone put their hands between it resulting the elevator to open again. It's Miss Hwang.

"You're about to go home Miss Yerin-ssi?" she asked me coldly. "Yes Miss Hwang" I told her. "Did you have dinner?" she asked me. I shook my head.

"Join me for dinner, then I'll drop you home" she told me. "But Miss Hwang" I told her. She stopped walking and looked at me. She raised an eyebrow.

"I don't want to disturb you" I told her and looked down. "Ah, you're not disturbing me. And I'm alone today. So is it fine if you join me for dinner?" she asked me. I just nodded and followed her on her car.

She opened the door for me. I sat next to the drivers seat. I was struggling to put my seatbelt and I think Sinb saw. "Here let me help you" she leaned and fix the seatbelt for me. I could smell her scent here. I felt my hurt fluttering. Our face was like 2 inches apart.

"T-thanks Miss Hwang" I told her. "Where do you want to eat?" she asked me coldly. "I'm fine anywhere" I told her. She nodded and brought me to a fancy restaurant.

"Table for 2" she said to a waiter. "Here ma'am follow me" the waiter said. Once we sat, he gave us the menu. "Order what you want. I'll pay for it" she said while looking at the menu.

"1 steak for me please" I told the waiter. "I'll order the same as her and some wine please." she said. "Do you drink wine Miss Yerin-ssi?" she asked me. I nodded. The waiter nodded and repeated our orders and went to place the order.

"You'll be going somewhere with me in 2 days." She said. I just looked at her. "I'm finding some attire for the next board meeting" she added. I just nodded.