27

Sowon's POV

"Relatives of Miss Hwang?" the doctor asked. I walked towards him. "How's the operation doc?" I asked him.

"It was a success, she was shot and stabbed. We don't know when she'll wake up and she might have mild amnesia too. She needs rest since she lost all of her strength. Please call us if ever you see her wake up. She's still weak and expect her to ask some questions about the incident. Thank you" the doctor left and said.

Sinb's ward was the ward where she left. She's very pale. I cried very hard beside her. "I'm sorry, I wasn't there to help you" I told her even though I know she won't be able to hear me.

The others went inside Sinb's ward. Yerin was on a wheelchair since she still doesn't have strength to walk. All I could hear was the sound of the machines and sobs. No one dared to speak.

After a while, it was silent. "Yerin-ah, go to your ward now, you need to rest" I told her. "Eonnie, can't I stay here? I want to check on her. She did a lot for me" she said.

I went outside the ward and informed the doctors that Yerin and Sinb will be staying in one ward. Good thing Sinb's ward was spacious and there's two couches.

"Umji and I will get going first. We'll come back too" Yuju eonnie said. We waved them goodbye.

"We'll get rest first Yerin-ah" I told her. Today was a very tiring day. Eunha and I slept on the couch.

Yerin's POV

Seeing Sinb on the hospital bed makes me tear up. She looks so pale and she looks lifeless. I recall the time when she was taking care of me at her apartment.

She did a lot for me actually and I'm thankful for that. But I also can't help but to feel sorry.