[3] Pink

Ryujin
Hey, are you on your way? :) ❤

Lia ♡
Yeah, I'll be there in a second ❤

Standing in front of the school, Ryujin smiled at the screen as she read that message.

Well, she was honestly smiling the entire time since she was awake, memories from last night flashing inside her brain.

Even though she was incredibly tired, she didn't regret last night at all, she would do it again literally every day if she could, but that was simply impossible.

She was waiting for Lia because they wanted to meet up in front of school, Ryujin couldn't wait to see her and it showed.

She didn't mind waiting for her though, she actually enjoyed it, because she could examine the people that walked past her while she was just listening to music with her earphones in the mean time.

But then, suddenly, someone wrapped their arms around her waist, making her tumble some steps forward.

She spun around to look at who it was, the person still not letting go of her waist, only to realize that it was Lia who smiled at her widely, before Ryujin started blushing uncontrollably.

Pulling her earphones out, she nervously started talking.

"You scared me for a second, I haven't seen you coming." She chuckled as she glanced into Lia's eyes for a split second, before adding, "But hey, I'm still happy to see you."

Ryujin then finally hugged her back, wrapping her arms around Lia's upper body. She also noticed how people were mumbling things like, "Are they together?"

"She's so lucky to be hugged by Ryujin."

"Playgirl Ryujin mode activated lmao." But somehow, she didn't seem to care.

Damn, you actually have a crush on her, haven't you?

Yeah, no shit, dumbass.

You're crushing so hard that you don't even care about your reputation. You're so fucking dumb, Ryujin.

Shut the fuck up, as long as she hugs me, I don't care about anything else.

Gross. Since when are you so disgustingly cheesy?

She decided not to listen to her brain right now, because she only wanted to care about the girl in front of her right now, who still had her arms around her waist.

Ryujin noticed how Lia seemed to be out of breath, so pulling away from the hug slightly, she looked into her eyes as Lia also glanced up.

"Why are you breathing so heavily?"

"Well, I actually sprinted here because I didn't want to keep you waiting."

"You didn't have to do this you dork." Lia then let go of Ryujin's waist, staring into her eyes.

"I don't know if it's good for your body to run or do sports at all if you barely slept last night."

"I'm sorry mom, it won't happen again." Ryujin rolled her eyes playfully as Lia giggled, also making Ryujin grin.

"I'm just looking out for you and your health. Wanna head inside?" Lia simply nodded before they made their way inside the school building, never leaving each others side.