[7] Black

Yeji
Us and the Timberwolves are already waiting for you, they all really want to finally meet you

Lia ♡
They are literally so nice 🥺

Chaeryeong
We've got leather jackets uwu

Ryujin
I'm on my way. Are we still meeting in the forest?

Yuna
Yeah. How did things go with your dad?

Ryujin furrowed her eyebrows angrily, rememberingthe events from earlier, though she just came back from talking to him about this, and the feeling in her gut still hasn't gotten better.

Ryujin
I don't want to talk about it. I just feel don't feel too well right now.

Suddenly, she was hit by a few drops of water as it started raining, to which she groaned, slowly getting washed-up with everything that happened today.

Lia ♡
:(

As soon as Ryujin got there, her hair was already completely wet from the rain, just like the rest of her clothing.

Her mood was also not getting brighter, first of all because of her father, but also because she asked herself who the hell would meet up in a goddamn forest when it's raining.

Irritability was written all across her face as she slowly approached the others, trying hard to at least sound nice, even though she could literally kill a bitch right now.

"Hey guys, what's-"

"Ah, so that's why you wanted to leave." Ryujin stood a few meters away from the rest as she heard this incredibly familiar voice behind her, her heart dropping down to her feet.

The faces of the Timberwolves in front of her all turned into a frown as Ryujin turned around, seeing him standing behind her, only a few meters away from all of them.

He was also completely soaked by the rain, as he just smugly grinned at her.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU-"

"I told you that this wasn't a good idea. Jimin, Jungkook, step forward!"

Out of the forest came about 20 different members of the Polarfoxes, Jimin and Jungkook leading them, both of them looking to the ground, totally ashamed of this whole situation, their wet hair sticking to their foreheads.

And as Lia just stood there, trying to remain calm as she analyzed the scene in front of her, she started to feel incredibly uneasy, as Yeji stepped in front of her, probably trying to hide her from Ryujin's dad, and also protect her from any sort of danger.

And Yeji did that even though Lia noticed the extremly unsettled look on her face.

What Lia didn't know just yet was that she was not only trying to protect her, but also hold Lia back from jumping into the scene.

Yeji knew that things might get a bit intense, brutal even, so the last thing they needed was Lia trying to help Ryujin, even though she probably couldn't, knowing that she would bring herself in danger if she did.

The Timberwolves obviously didn't know what to do, they just stood there, defensively putting her fists up as Lia started to realize how scared she actually was.