[4] Blue

"How do you wanna get her here?" Namjoon asked, standing in the doorframe, eyeing the woman in front of him as he ran one of his hands through his hair.

She smirked.

"It's simple. This morning, she was seen with a girl in front of her school."

"And that's important because?"

"They seem to have a very strong bond, that means, if we manage to get the girl-"

"You want to kidnap her?!"

"Well, I'm out of ideas! That's literally the only option we have left."

He chuckled bitterly, before stepping into the room, crossing both of his arms.

"You're delusional."

"Maybe I am, but that's not the point. Her name is Choi Jisu. One of our henchmen managed to find out her way to school and her address. They'll bring her here today, and as soon as she's here, Ryujin will also show up."

"I hate that I have to be a part of this freaking theatre play. Just don't hurt Jisu in any way, or else, Ryujin will probably hate you more than anything."

\___/

"Why does it have to be you two again?" Ryujin asked irritated, walking down the street with her hands in the pockets of her jeans, two members of the Polarfoxes walking behind her, who also happen to be the same exact members from yesterday.

"How can you even go on missions again, you've gotten shot for fucks sake!"

"It's not a hard mission, literally nobody knows about it and we just have to get something real quick."

"That's what you said last time, and now, you have a bullet wound."

"Well, she's right about that, Jimin." The taller guy pointed out, who was also the guy who smoked a cigarette last time.

"I know, Jungkook. But I'm sure that it's gonna be alright, I have a good feeling about this."

"Hey, lovebirds. We're here." Ryujin stopped walking and turned around, seeing how Jungkook just rolled his eyes playfully.

"Thanks for bringing us here, Ryujin. See you around."

"Yeah, see ya. By the way, sorry if I seemed pissed today, I actually wanted to go out with someone, but had to cancel it because of this mission."

"I'm sorry, I promise it won't happen again. We didn't know that." Jimin explained quietly, he actually seemed a bit sorry about it.

"It's fine. I really have to go now, I just want to get my money from dad and go home right after." She waved them goodbye, before walking down the street again in a quick pace, but as she rounded the corner, she slighty bumped into something.

Immediately analzying what it is, she realized that it was a girl, but her face seemed very, very familiar to Ryujin as she experienced an extreme déjà vu.

"Lia?" Lia looked up to her and smiled widely.

"Ryujin, what are you doing here?"

"I-" Ryujin didn't dare to continue talking as soon as Lia looked down at her leather jacket and frowned.