[6] Grey

"I... I need to tell you something."

They were all sitting in their usual spot in the cafeteria, except for Lia, who had to get something done for Mr. JYP.

Well, she is the students representative after all

The girls quickly looked up to Ryujin, who sat nervously on her spot, fidgeting around with her feet.

It has been almost a week since Ryujin found out about what her dad has been doing to her, and even though it was only a single week, she honestly changed her a lot.

Mostly because thinking about her dad made her heart sting a bit, but also because Lia made her see the world out of another angle at the same time, trying so hard to make Ryujin see what a beautiful person she actually is.

And it worked, and that's more than Ryujin would have ever asked for.

She could now contain her anger a bit better, but also, she seemed to be more confident, even though she still needed to process everything that happened in the past.

"You know how much I love Lia, right?"

They nodded expectantly, before Ryujin sighed and started grinning as she continued talking, still seeming obviously nervous.

"We... Well, I don't know what we are right now. After my mom told me everything my dad did, you know that Lia ran after me as I left. And then she... tried calming me down and then she just... kissed me and..."

She started smiling at the memory, before she glanced up to the others, who were also grinning widely, Yuna squealing in excitement.

"Are you official yet?" Chaeryeong asked innocently, to which Ryujin replied, "As I said, I don't know what we are, and that's the point. I love her so, so much. I really want to ask her to be my girlfriend, but I'm afraid that I'm not catching the right moment."

"I know that it's hard, but please, don't rush anything, you have all time in the world. You got this." Yeji said reassuringly as she smiled at Ryujin, who just smiled back at her.

"We're actually meeting again later. I think I'm doing it today."

\___/

"Ryujin, we need to talk."

Lia just sat on her bed, not even looking at Ryujin as her eyes were not leaving the ground for a single second. Ryujin's heart honestly instantly dropped after Lia said this in such a serious tone, but tried remaining calm as much as she could.

"S-Sure, what's up?" She was also sitting on Lia's bed as she turned her head to face her, nervousness plastered all over her face as Lia still didn't look up.

"I don't know how I should start with all of this... Well... your father texted me yesterday."

Ryujin couldn't describe the type of relieve she was feeling right now, because she actually thought that Lia wanted to leave her, but still continued to listen to her.

"He wants me to also join his gang because some of his gang members noticed how we were really close."

And that's when Ryujin's heart dropped for a second time.

"Ryujin, why did you lie to me?"

Even though Ryujin actually wanted to leave the gang, she didn't have the guts to tell her father about it just yet.