[5] Purple

"We have to be quiet now, so I'll be the only person who talks until we're inside the building, okay?"

They all nodded as Ryujin whispered those words, all of them dressed up completely black, carrying their guns in their hands.

The night vision googles were also set up and worked very well, because it was already dark outside.

"Just follow me and try not to make any noices."

Ryujin then silently made her way across the street with her gun tightly wrapped inside her right hand, looking around, making sure no one's there.

As soon as they were all behind the building, Ryujin pointed at the incredibly small, broken window and looked at Jimin expectantly, who just sighed.

He silently put his head through the window first and pushed himself forward with his feet, falling through the window, harshly landing on the floor of the basement.

"Ouch..."

Yuna then softly landed on her feet beside him, her gun was already in her left hand.

"Wow, you're such a ninja, Jimin. I would have never noticed you, you're so elegant."

"Be quiet and get to the other window!" Ryujin whisper-shouted at them, to which Yuna just chuckled.

Tiptoeing, they entered the room to their right, Yuna opening the bigger window as Jimin was already opening up the fuse box.

Ryujin dropped into the room, landing on both of her feet.

Jimin was already waiting for Ryujin's order to turn the lights off, as she quietly talked to the whole group again.

"If anything doesn't go like planned, we will be leaving through this window, as some kind of back up plan. Jimin, show time."

With the lights turned off, Ryujin opened the first door, revealing a large hallway. There were also some gang members in there, who were already upset and confused because the lights were off.

"It's the goddamn fuse box again, isn't it?"

The first guy started walking towards the basement door, but Ryujin soon brought her knee to his head, knocking him out cold.

As the second guy heard the sound, he tried pulling out his gun, but Jungkook quickly pulled an uppercut on him.

At the other end of the hallway, someone opened the door, probably trying to check onto the fuse box. Two guys then entered the hallway, one of them had a flashlight and pointed at the three of them.

"What the f-" Yuna quickly moved forward, her elbow hitting the guys Adam's apple, while Ryujin headbutted the other one.

"Good job guys, you're doing great. We will be making our way to the largest room they have here, just follow me."

Quietly making their way through another hallway, Ryujin was surprised how there weren't any gang members in their way.

It was pretty easy getting through the building, no one was there except them.