iv.

"that was great." the older said, wiping his mouth with a tissue, stepping out of the diner. "told you. they sell the best waffles in town."

"where are we first off to?" wonwoo asked, shoving his hands in the pockets of his jacket. "you'll see." the younger walked off to open a black metal gate which was infront of them.

"a garden?" the older looked around. "what are we doing here?" wonwoo asked, his eyes still darting around the vast explosion of green everywhere.

mingyu let out a whistle and a small puppy came running from behind almost knocking wonwoo off his feet.

the older was startled, immediately clinging onto mingyu. "wonwoo its just a pup calm down."

mingyu crouched down to pet the white furr ball while wonwoo stared at them from a safe distance.

"so this is the dog you were always talking about?" wonwoo asked, watching the younger petting the dog. wonwoo's lips unconsciously lifted up in a half smile at the sight.

"yes, meet aji." mingyu said, lifting the pup, with a wide smile showing off his sharp canines.

"don't bring it near me!" wonwoo said, backing away. mingyu sighed, patting its head. "c'mon aji's cute and i wanted you to meet her."

"fine, but don't expect me to hold it, i don't want fur on my jacket." the older moved closer to pat aji.

mingyu chuckled at the older who's hands were awkwardly hovering above the pup's head. "why is it here? why can't you bring it home?" wonwoo asked, finally placing a soft pat on aji's head.

"the landlady doesn't like pets inside or i would've taken aji home." mingyu walked over and placed the pup down before pressing a kiss on its forehead.

the younger waved at the pup who was wagging its tail in glee.

________

seungwoo's solo debut on aug 1O, its so close i-