viii.

mingyu sat on a bench near the cart, biting into his mint choco chip ice cream cone while wonwoo stared at his own. "how are you even biting into that-- never mind." wonwoo sat down, eating his ice cream. mingyu just grinned at the older.

"its almost evening, let's get going." mingyu said, dusting off his jacket while extending his hand for wonwoo to hold it. wonwoo stared at it for a while before placing his hands on mingyu's, giving him a wide smile.

the place mingyu brought him was a forest? "are you obsessed with trees or what-?" wonwoo asked, eyeing the younger who was humming while walking.

"i come here to de stress." mingyu said, sitting down on the lush green carpet. he ushered the other boy to sit down with him. "we can watch the sunset in peace too."

mingyu was lost in his thoughts when he heard the older stifle a yawn, too adorable for mingyu's poor heart.

"you can take a nap, there's till time for sunset." the younger said moving in order to make space for the older to lay down. wonwoo shrugged, moving closer, leaning his head on the other boy's shoulder.

wonwoo wouldn't seem like a person who would initiate skinship, but when he was with mingyu, he was a whole different person. he's not afraid to show affection through little things, he's not afraid to initiate skinship, he's not afraid to tell mingyu that he loves him.

_

mingyu chuckled at the sleeping figure who was fast asleep on the ground. he stood up, walking towards the nearby cliff, watching the sky change colours.

mingyu was that type of guy who found happiness in the smallest of things. maybe that's why wonwoo's mere presence could make him feel elated. his thoughts would always travel to a certain black haired boy with glasses and an adorable cat like smile. jeon wonwoo was his happiness.

mingyu felt two warm hands creep on his waist from behind, an immediate smile lighting up on his face.

wonwoo placed his chin on the younger's shoulder before placing a soft kiss on it. mingyu was so lost in wonwoo's presence. the warmth was making him feel all mushy inside.

when wonwoo's lips touched his ear tip, the younger froze, his hands clenching on either side. "i love you." wonwoo said, whispering. mingyu's legs were about to give up with the intensity of emotions wonwoo's words delivered.

the younger squeezed his eyes shut, taking a deep breath. true, they've shared their i love yous' through texts and few other times in person but, somehow this felt different. hearing those words after almost a year hit different for kim mingyu.

the sky was now a vibrant orange mixed with red. "l-let's sit down" the younger boy said, pulling wonwoo with him, sitting on the ground.

"i present you, the majestic sunset!" mingyu said, showing off his wide smile, his canines peeking through.

_____

i could watch clips of yohan laughing all day with no regrets.

wei seems so promising! two minutes into oui go up and i love the group already.