Who Are You?

6:15a.m.

Chicken tenders: Just a couple more hours and we meet :D

🥰💞: Yeah

Chicken tenders: idk why but you sound not so excited

🥰💞: Nervous I guess

Chicken tenders: aw don't be nervous

Chicken tenders: I bet you look even prettier irl

Y/n wiped her tears away, she could still hear her parents arguing over who she's staying with. But texting tendou always made her smile.

🥰💞: Thanks

🥰💞: You'd be handsome in real life too

Chicken tenders: ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

🥰💞: What's that?

Chicken tenders: blushing face...

🥰💞: Oh looks very interesting

Chicken tenders: I'm sorry but I gotta go to school

Chicken tenders: byeee 💖

🥰💞: Bye satori

Tendou smiled and put his phone in his pocket and walked to school, as he was he met up with ushijima. He looked at tendou weirdly.

"Something wrong?" Tendou asked.

"Yes. You seem more happy. Why is that?" Ushijima looked at tendou's expressions.

"Well I have a date...well kinda of" tendou rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"Is it the girl you text?"

"Yeah! I'm pretty excited" tendou says excitedly.

"So you're missing volleyball practice today?" Ushijima looked at tendou.

Tendou stiffened "uh yeah I guess, please tell coach I'm to sick for practice PRETTY PLEASE" tendou begged.

"Sure, anything for a friend" ushijima smiled.

"Thank you so much" tendou hugged ushijima, ushijima awkwardly hugged back.

"I can't wait to meet you y/n"

Hours passed and tendou was getting impatient, he was really excited to meet you. Finally the bell rang. He quickly grabbed his bag and skipped out excitedly out of school.

I couple minutes he finally got home. He opened his room and started rummaging through his clothes.

"What to wear?!"

"This seems good "enough