Chapter 8 : A date in Paris (Part 2)

*Narrator's P.O.V*

*Time skip to Saturday morning *

Marinette woke up early, she couldn't sleep, all what was on her mind was her date with her crush and her best friends.

So she decided to help in the bakery.

Even though her parents were pretty rich, they still insisted to work in their first bakery as normal bakers.

The day started calmly, clients buying cookies or eating freshly baked cupcakes.

All those clients passing by were joyful and very polite and she just loved to help her parents.

It was 09:00 am when her favourite blond entered the bakery.

"Adrien" she smiled.

"Mari " he smiled too.

"Son what a pleasure seeing you here " Tom exclaimed happily.

"Yeah, I just came for a small break from the photoshoot, I've been posing for two hours now." Adrien smiled weakly.

Adrien had photoshoots on Mondays,Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays it was very stressful but he pulled through it and his date with his friends (except Luka ) was the only thing keeping him together at the moment.

"Oh poor boo, you must be hungry" Sabine touched his cheek.

"Well-"

"Don't speak just eat " Sabine shoved two croissants in his mouth which he gladly chewed.

"Mhhhmm, that's so delicious Sabine" Adrien moaned.

Sabine gave a big smile at the blond, then went and helped an old man by giving him his pastries. Sabine was selling pastries when she heard Adrien say,

"So Mari, are you ready for our date?"

"Yup, just pick me up at 4:30pm" Marinette said excitedly.

"Did I hear date? are my two lovebirds finally together?" Sabine asked curiously.

"That's right mom, Adrien, Alya, Nino, Lukas and I are all going on a date together at the amusement park today" Marinette smiled.

"Yeah…" Adrien smiled, trying to hide his aching heart in his chest.

"Well, hope you get back here before 10p.m Mari" Tom demanded.

"Don't worry Dad, and what could possibly happen to me when I got my Knight in shining armor" Marinette winked at Adrien. Who just turned and blushed.

"Haha alright son, take care of her" Tom laughed.

"I will, Tom" Adrien smiled.

Adrien's watch biped signaling him that his time was up.

"Oh, my time's up I should go back to the photoshoot, alright Mari see you at 4:30pm" Adrien said to Marinette.

"Goodbye Tom, Sabine" Adrien waved and headed to the spot of his photoshoot.

"He is such a great guy Marinette" Sabine said.

"Well sucks we are just best friends huh?" Marinette said sarcastically.

"That's not the point Mari, you guys are soulmates and that Luka isn't the one for you" Tom said.