Oh My Kitten

You lay in the the flower bed full of tulips and pur loudly and wag your tail as you roll around. " Mm the flowers smell so good " You stretch 'oh I do hope I get in trouble for doing this I hope master punishes me '

You paw at the flower and sigh. " Oh my kitten you have been a very bad girl " A sexy voice says as you are pulled up by your coller . You slightly hiss out of fear you feel a pain on your butt "don't you hiss at me kitten now why did you roll in the masters flowers? "

You look up to see Sabation giving you a stern look. You twitch your ears and wrap your tail around his left leg " They just smelt so good " You purr . He clears his throat " Y/n I can tell when you are lieing now tell the truth the pur won't work "

You pout at hearing him call you by your real name you mutch prefer the nickname . You then sigh and blush " I wanted to be punished " A smile spreads across his face " And you shal kitten " He puts you over his shoulder and heads in to his corters. You pur loudly as he tosses you on the bed and straps you to it .

Your y/c eyes follow him as he walks to the end of the bed and your tail swishes over the sheets. " I want you to beg for release and only  when I am pleased with the beginning then will I let you release " He bites the tip of his glove and pulls it off slowly and sexy with his mouth.

You pur " Yes master " He smiles as he rolls up his sleeve and then rips your short skirt off and you panties soon followed. He rubs the lips to your warm entrance and shoots you a devilish smile. You quiver " Pplease master touch me " You beg and pull at your bineds. Smiles and slips into your wetness and rub your soft clit as he looks at you Suducivly.

You let out small moans as he rubs but then you get louder as you feel him rub faster so you moan his name. " Kitten seems to be enjoying herself " He stops. You whimper and look at him beginning with your eyes. " You have been bad" he rips off your tight top and  then leans down to suck on one of your nipples and plays with the other .

You squirm and moan. " Sssssubation please fuck me " You beg. He pulls back "that's not my name kitten " He stands and sits in the chair you pull at your ties and brake them stand and pounce on him as you smash your lips into his. Shocked he kisses back and bites your lip as he smacks your ass. You moan and palm him thought his pants getting a moan from deep in his throat.

He stands holding you and then pins you to the bed. Then breaks the heated kiss " You want it so bad you got it kitten " He un dose his pants and pins your hands above you he'd with one hand . He smiles and slips his pants down then rams his erection into you hard and then continues to pound into you hard and fast.

You become a moaning mess. " Mmmaster iiii want to cum " You beg and moan as he leaves hickeys on your neck. You pur and moan loudly. " Bbbbaby ppplease" You feel him twitch inside you. He pulls back as he cums moaning loudly " Cccum fffor me kitten " You do as told and cum hard moaning loudly . He pulls out and quickly pulls his clothes back on " Now kitten get cleaned and next time you want a punishment please leave the flowers be. " You smile and stand legs shaking and peck his lips " I couldn't help it your simply one hell of a lover "

Ok how did I do I am nervous this was going to be bad but I got into it 😁😁😁