Cot In The Middle

You lay back on the couch in the dorms living room when you hear the door. So you peek over  the couch to see Katsuki pinded to the door by Shoto and they are making out. You blush and can't help but watch. Then they start to pull apart. ' They must have thought every one went home for the brake and got permission to stay like I did . '

They start over to the couch. So you quickly roll off and crawl to the small open concept kitchen so you can still see. They sit on the couch and you see Shoto's hands go up Katsuki 's shirt and it looks like he was pinching his nipples you hear a moan excep Katsuki as he pulls his lover into another heated kiss. ' I should go before I see to much . ' You go to stand and knock over a chair. " Fuck " You whisper then look up to see the two boys looking at you with there arms crawsed.

You glup. " Fancy seeing you guys here. " You smile and stand. Shoto raises an eyebrow. " Did you enjoy your peep show? " He asks. Then Katsuki smirks. " Didn't know you had that kind of a sick kinky Y/N . " You blush so hard you feel the heat on your face. " Iiim sorry guys . " You stutter and look at your feet. Shoto rolls his eyes. " You got to see us now it's only fair we get to see you kissing someone! " Katsuki states.

Shoto looks at him. " Who it's just us. " You say and look at the two boys. " Katsuki . " Shoto says. Your eyes get big . " But but isn't he like your boyfriend? " Shoto nods. " But we all know you have a crush on him. " He smirks. You start to back up shaking your head. " What you worried I'm a bad kissser? " He pulls you into him. Extremely red now you try to speak but Katsuki kisses you and licks your bottom lip. You kiss back instantly and open your mouth his lips are soft and hot he taste cinnamon rolls.

He pulls back and turns you around. As he chuckles. "Now make it even kiss him like you kissed me princess! " He pats your ass and smiles. All you do is nod and walk over to Shoto and then you kiss him and a low him to slip his toung in his lips were also soft and tingly but he taste like hot chocolate. All of a sudden you felt four hands on your hips instead of two and someone kissing your neck you pull back and make small moans.

Then Katsuki pulls back. " Just  watching you two made me want to join. " He growls and gos back to your neck. Shoto smiles " Look who's cot in the middle . " He chuckles then he moans as Katsuki palms him through his pants. He rubs you through your panties and reaches around your neck then pulls Katsuki's hair he growls against your neck and pulls back. " Not fair. "he pulls shoto by the pants. " I want you " He whimpers. Shoto looks at you. " Do you want to join us ?" he rubs in circles. You nod as you moan. He pulls away as dose Katsuki.

They both pull you up the stairs to their shared room. Katsuki pushes you on the bed and pulls your panties down then gets on his knees. " Babe prep me and I'll make her feel good " He says. Shoto nods and gets the lub and puts it on two fingers then pulls down Katsuki's pants and boxers. Katsuki smiles and leans down then starts flicking his toung on your clit cossing you to moan and pull his hair as he slips two fingers in.

Shoto pushes one into his lover and pumps. Making him moan and flick his toung faster and pumps harder. You arch your back as you claw at his shoulders. Shoto adds a finger and scissors. Katsuki pumps faster and sucks on your clit. " KK katsuki I" You moan and cum . Shoto pulls his fingers out and his pants off alog with his boxers. Katsuki pulls back and his fingers out. " Sweet like sugar. " He purs and stands then looks at his boyfriend . " Do you feel left out? " He pulls all your shirts off and then rubs Shoto's chest as he nods. Katsuki starts to jurking him off and kisses him.

He kisses back moaning and claws Katsuki's back and thighs katsuki moans and jurks faster. Shoto stops him and points to you then pats his ass. Katsuki nods and crawls on top of you and slowly pushes in . You moan and adjust as you feel him go deeper as you hear him moan and see Shoto pushing into him. They then starts to move and you moan.

Katsuki moans. "Harder." He starts to pound you as Shoto pounds him growling. You rub your clit as you moan and grip his blond hair and Shoto claws his hips. " Iiiim close ! " You screa moan . " Mmme too " Katsuki moans. " Mmme three " Growls Shoto. They get faster and harder. Then you moan loudly and cum hard. Katsuki pulls out as he moans and cums then Shoto cums in him and pulls him face back to kiss him. You look at them as they kiss they seem to love one another. Soon they stop and look at you as Shoto pulls out then sits next to you.

" Katsuki and I want to know of you want to be both our girlfriend? " He asks Katsuki smile . " Come on princess " He sits on the other side of you.  You look at one then the other. " Yes. " You smile. They both pull you down and you all curl up together and fall fast asleep.

So this was new my first time writing a threesome and I like it plus these two are my most favorite  so ya 😁😁😁😁