FUCK COVID !!!!

Bakugou growls looking at the ceiling. He pulls his phone free his pocket and looks at your picture that is his screensaver. ' this fucking COVID shit is fucking me over I haven't seen my girlfriend in four months now only over video but I want to touch her tomorrow is our fucking three year mark ' he snarls as he thinks

He sits up " FUCK THIS! " He gets up and gets his keys then his mask puts it on and heads out to the car and off to your place.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~

He parks in your driveway side ways like he always does gets out and heads to your door and bangs his fist on it. He taps his foot impatiently.

You jump at the bang on the door you know that bang anywhere. So you hop up pulling on your cat mask and head to the door not caring to pull pants on. You soon swing the door open to see your hot head of a blond boyfriend standing there " Baka you shouldn't be out we are under quarantine. " You look him up and down

He says nothing and pushes his way in. Then looks you up and down seeing you are in one of his favorite shirts that he left and panties . He bites his lip but you can't see because of the mask. You shut the door and see him looking you blush " Baka what are you looking at? " You get redder

He moves closer and pulls you into his arms. " I missed you to much and it looks like you missed me as well ." He chuckles. you pull away slightly " Baka when can't be out and touching we could spread covid " You look up at him. He ruffly pulls you against his body. Then pulls his mask and yours off " FUCK COVID!!" He kisses you ruff and heated.

You soon kiss him back wraping your arms around his neck and then bite his lip. He growns and picks you up by your ass and props you against the wall as he pulls your panties off . You squeak and smile in the kiss. Then he darts his tung around your mouth as if he was starving for you. He holds you up with his left arm and moves his right hand to your warm wet clit and rubs hard a ruff.

You brake the kiss to moan loudly and pull his hair. Witch makes him moan a little. He then bites at your neck as he rubs faster. "Bbbbbaka I'm ccclose " You moan. He smiles and whispers in your ear " Cum for me princess " And with that you cum moaning loud and claw his back he growls and smiles.

" My turn " Pant and push against him making him fall on his back you on top of him . His eyes get big "Y/N what are you doing " He trys to get up. But you pus him back down and smile as you say" Do you think you were the only hungry one ? " You pur and pull his pants and boxers down and his shirt up then trail kisses down to his erection. Then lick the tip teasing him knowing he hates it.

Katsuki looks down at you and was about to yell. But you quickly take him in and start to swirl your toung as you bob up and down. A moan replaces his yell as he pulls your hair and grips the floor
with the other hand. You bob faster and massage his balls as you moan. He bucks moan yelling your name " Y/N I'M GGGONA! " his member twitchs in your mouth and he cums hard.

You swallow his seed and pop off smiling " Mmm sweet " He looks down at you and still has hunger in his eyes. He flips you on your back and puts your legs on his shoulders and pushes into your warm entrance and moans " Your so tight . " You moan and pull him down to kiss you. Mashing your lips together in a heated kiss he b begins to pound you and moan in the kiss you pull his hair and grown as you tighten on the brink of orgasm. He pounds harder and faster. It's to much you brake the kiss and moan his name loudly as you climax. He growls and cums hard ramming into you then lays flat on your chest and pants .

You run your fingers in his hair. " I love you Baka. " He smile " I love you to Y/N " You both fall asleep on the floor in each others arms.

I know it's long but hay great smut takes time lol any way hope you liked it 😁