Beast Of Prey

You sit at your normal lunch table and eat your lettuce as you look around at all the other animals. Then you see him Legoshi and he  is dragging his tail on the ground again. You sigh ' I wish he would see me but how can he I am so small he cloud make his knees meet my face with out meaning to. ' you grunt then look at him again and noticed he was sitting alone.

You pick up your tray and go over to the table put  your tray on it and hop up on the chair. He looks at you nervously. You just smile " Hi my name is Y/N L/N" You bat your eyelashes at him. He barley mumbles out " Legoshi" His tail wags a little. You smile big and eat then look up at him with you big E\C eyes blushing. " I know I am in the same class as you staghands " Your ears flop .

~~~~Because I am lazy today time skip to class~~~~

You walk on back stage and see only Legoshi  is there. " Where is every one else? " You ask and walk up to him as he is looking in the custom closet. He comes down to your level. " They all are practicing out side today and I am fixing a couple split seems. But you can head out if you want I am use to being alone. " He sits on the floor and starts to fix a pair of pants.

You twitch your nose and sit next to him " I'll stay. plus I know my way around a needle. " You smile and take the pants and needle then start to make small stitches. He blushes as he looks at you in aw that you are so comfortable around him. ' she is so beautiful and amazing sitting so close even though I could eat her at any time. ' You look up at him . " See something you like? " He looks away redder now then he was before. You move the pants you were working on and tackle him into the closest.

" Well I do. " You say sudctivly and kiss him. Shocked he pulls back " But I am a beast!. " He says shake in his voice. " Oh I know. " You rip open every button on his shirt and run your fingers in his chest hair. His tail thumping the ground his toung flops out and he grouns. You slip his tongue into your mouth and kiss him agin . He kisses you back and grips your cute purkie bottom. Between kisses and you clawing his chest he maniges to get out a question. " Can... I.... Taste... You? "

You pull back and nod. Before you know it your panties are gone and he pulls you up to his mussel  and starts to lick your clit and moan as he likes the taste of you. You let loud moan escape you. As you ride his face. Then lean back and palm him throw his pants. ' he i so big I hope he fits '
You think. He growns and pulls back after you orgasm and moan loudly. " I want to be inside you " He massages your  breast. You smile. " Then take it my beast of prey" You hop up on all fours and expos your warm wet enteric.

Growling he pulls his pants and boxers down. Then pushes into you slowly. " So tight " He moans  . You claw the floor and sqeak moan " Ssso big " As you start rocking back and forth. He grips your hips and pants as he gets faster and reached around to rub your clit. Your moans eco as you tighten around him so close to the edge. " Fffuck I am close " He half howls. You don't get a word out you just moan loudly as you cum hard sending him over the edge. He howls loudly as he rams in cuming hard inside you.

You fall flat and pant. He picks you up and holds you as he sits back and pants. " Can... I... Keep... You? " He askes. You look up and nod smiling and peck his lips " Yes my beast "

  Well that on took a hot minute but hay I think it came out good I am proud of it  😁😁😁😁