Teacher's Pet

You walk into class 1A and sit at your desk info your twin Katsuki. Everyone is talking and laughing except you as you watch the door for you're teacher you are sutch a teachers pet. Just then Aizawa walks in " Quite everyone and sit Bakagou feet off the desk. "

Katsuki humfs and takes his feet off the desk. ' This is it today is the day. But how can I get held after class? ' You think to yourself. And sigh as you take notes you have always been a good student how can you be bad for one day to stay after?. You turn and look at your brother then smile  ' What would Katsuki do? ' And with that you wait tell you ten minutes of class is left.

~~~~~time skip because I can lol 😹~~~~~

" THIS IS BORNING I AM DONE CAN I GO WE ONLY HAVE TEN MINUTES! " Katsuki yells. Aizawa glare last at him and gos to speak but you turn to him and give him the same look your mother does then you shoot black mist from your hands . Katsuki growls then falls asleep on his desk

Aizawa pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs. " Y/N you have one stay after class. " You pout but smile on the inside then finsh your nots.
The bell rings and Katsuki wakes up and growls . " THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR Y/N! " He heads out and home.

You stay at your desk and rub the back of your hand. Aizawa walks over to you and  places and hand on your shoulder. " Now whats going on with you today you are normally my best behaved student? " He looks down at you.  You cleare your throat ashamed of yourself then looked up him. " I wanted to be held after so we could be alone. " You bat your eye lashes. He slightly smiles. " You could have asked me to talk after school ." He smirks.

You blush hard and mentally face palm yourself. " Dose this still have to go on my record? " You ask. " No because as I said you are my best student. " He chuckles.  You look up at him. ' It's now or never just do it your a Bakagou for goodness sake! ' You  stand and walk around to him. He looks at you slight blush on his cheeks. " Y/N " You quickly get on your tip toes and kiss him.

He freezes a moment and pulls back. " I'm your teacher this is inappropriate " He whipes his mouth. You grown like your brother. " I am 18 qne I will tell no one. "you say as you see him  heading for the door. " I love you Mr. Aizawa." You stari at your feet waiting to hear the door open but then you hear it lock and the shades to the windows shut including the one on the doors window. Then a hand brings your face up to meet the persons eyes. You half smile

Aizawa ssmiles you have never seen him smile you like it. " I love you too Y/N." He  kisses you and pulls you close and makes the kiss more  passionate. You kiss him back  tangling your fingers in his black hair and bites his lip. He growls and grips your bottom as he lifts you and walks  to his desk as he pushes everything off his desk and lays you on it. He pulls back." Are you sure you want this? " He looks down at you." You tell me. " You lean up and kiss down his neck. He shivers.

" Just be gentle it's my first time. " He nods and kisses down your neck  then slides down under your skirt and pulls your panties down with his teeth. Then he lightly kisses your lips  between your legs. A small moan excepts you. And you  ant help but grip his hair as you feel his toung slip in and flick in your clit. You pull at his hair as you moan. Cossinghim to moan and make vibrations as he slips his toung inside you and thrusts it then rubs your clit with his thumb as he moans and cosses more vibrations.

You squirm and pull his hair again and you cum a little. He pulls back and you whine a little at the loss of connection. " Don't worry Y/N you'll feel good soon but I have to prep you. " He sticks two fingers in his mouth. You sit up and pull them out. "Let me" You put then in your mouth and Cote them. He shivers and bites his lip as he pulls them out . You smile and lay back and reopening your legs. He stands and pushes one finger in and pumps it as he kisses you.

You kiss back moan and wrap your arms around his neck as you ride his finger until he adds the seconded one then you grip his hair and he pulls back. " Do you want to stop? " He stops his fingers. " No please. " You start to ride them. He stops you and gos back to pumping and smiles as he makes the scissor motion. You begin to moan and lean up a little and start to suck on his neck marking him as yours then he moans a little pulls his fingers out and stands straight pulls his pants down and his boxers.

He then lines up with your entirce. " Are you ready? " He smiles. You nod and peck his lips. He slowly pushes in then waits for you to adjust. You whimper and take some breathes as he kisses all over your face. You node and he starts to move as he growns . You make small whimper moans and claw at his shoulders then the pain mealts away to pleasure and you moan and push down on him to go deeper. He soon finds your g-spot and pounds into it as he lifts your shirt and bra he plays with one nipple and sucks the other as he moans you already a moaning mess pull his hair.

" Mmmmmr. Aaaaizawa Iiim gggona cccum !. " You scream moan. " He pulls back pounding harder and faster. " Ggggo a head. " He smirks and you cum and claw the desk. He moans and pulls out as he cums. He pants as he pulls up a his pants. Then helps you with your panties and top. He smiles. " Your mine now Y/N." He pecks your lips and helps you stand. " I always have been your teachers pet . " You blush and head to the door unlock it and head home. He blushes hard and starts to pick up what he brushed on to the floor.

Dang that was long sorry I got into this one and I was so proud of it I hope you like it 😁😁😁😁