Hot And Cold

⚠Trigger warning⚠

"Shoto! " You call and smile as you run into the the dojo. You and shoto have been together four years today and you still remember the day you talked him into finely give you a chance and it was the best day of your life. Because you knew he didn't want to to date anyone but you did know why but no matter he is yours and has been for a while now you smiled as you walk into the small locker room and see him there in nothing but a towl.

Shoto walks over " My father Didn't see you did he? " He walks over. " No he isn't here. " You run your fingers over his chest. He pulls you closer and kisses you a smile on his face you kiss back wraping your arms around his neck a smile on your face . You then feel hands running down your back and to your butt then you felt a gentle yet ferm grip on it you sqeak and giggle.

You both hear ferm foot steps and he pulls back and shoos you out the back door. You sigh and head out and listen as Shoto's father sculled him. You walk off  home . ' he is never going to tell his dad and it's been four years . ' You think to yourself and then head onto your house and up to your room and plop down on your bed and then your phone go's off it's a text from Shoto. * hay babe I am sorry I had to rush you out the door and all. * You roll your eyes and text back . * are you ever going to tell him? * You wait for and answer. * Yes I am just waiting for the right time I love you. * You sigh and turn your phone off then fall asleep for a small nap.

~~~1 hour later~~~

You feel strong arms wrap around you curl into the strong chest and the sent of dragons blood fills your nose. That makes you smile tell you feel drops on your cheek and you open your eyes and look up to see Shoto with hot tiers running his face. You sit up and whipe them away with your thumbs. " Shoto what happened? " You kiss the big fist mark on his left side of his face. In a quiet voice he says. " I told him. "He doesn't look at you. " And he did this to you? " He nods .you make him look at you. " So now we can stop being so hot and cold with each other? " You snicker. He sighs and rubs your sides. ' He is really upset. ' you think and crawl on top of him as you bend down and kiss his nose. " I love you Shoto. " He half smiles .

You grind against him. " I said I love you Shoto. " He grips your hips and sits up. " I love you too Y/N." He kisses you and bucks. You run your fingers in his red and white hair smiling. " You... Can.... Stay.. Here... With.. Me " You say in between kisses. He nods and starts to massage your brets.  You let out sighs of pleasure as you grined harder.

He pulls back . " Don't tease me so " He pulls at your panties. You giggle ." You want it show me. " You smirk. He growls and burns them off then with a cooling touch he rubs your clit and starts making large marks on your neck to show people who you belong to. You moan but can't move as his other hand has a holed of both your hands and he is holding them behind your back. " Tttthats nnnot fffair " You moan. He smiles. " You said to show you. "

He flips your position and pins your hands above your head. Then slips his pants and boxers off. Then slowly pushes in as you moan his name he smiles. " Please pound me. " you beg and wrap your legs around him so he dose and he keeps rubbing your clit making you moan more. He moans loudly against your neck . Then his member starta to twitch and he cums but he keeps going and harder now. " Iiiii aaam cccclose . " He kisses you as he pounds harder and faster as he continues to rub it pushes you over and you cum moaning loudly into the kiss. He pulls back and lays next to you and pulls you into his chest and hold you and you hold on to him. " Hay Y/N please next time no matter how mad you are at me always text back I love you too. " He looks down at you as you look up and nod then you both fall fast asleep.

Hey guys I liked this one and it was a little sad but it all came together so yay😁😁😁😁