Cats And Dogs

" You smell like wet dog go out side. "  You cover your nose and your tail shakes. Inuyasha looks at you a d shakes the water off. " Don't tell me what to do cat ! " 

You bear your teeth and hiss. He growls and kagoma stands and heads out locking the door behind her.Inuyasha stands and pulls at the door. " Hay let me out do leave me in here with Y/N.! " He yells and you cross your arms as F/C tail swishes  .

Kagoma yells back. " I'll unlock it when you two stop fighting like cats and dogs have a nice night you two! " And with that she walks away. He sits and pouts. " Damb " You glare at him. " This is your fault. " You humph.

He growls back. " Me you started it! "
Hissing you stand . "If you didn't smell and hurt my nose we wouldn't have this problem ! " He stands and gets closer. " I don't stink and I need a bath . " You look him up and down mad but then you stop at his lips. " What Y/N ? " His ears twitch. You wrap your arms around him and kiss him. His eyes good wide but then he kisses you back as he pulls you close by your hips.

You purr loudly as you nibble his bottom lip. The smell of your heat rose slips out as you rub your legs together. He growls then pulls back for air. He looks at you. " Your in heat. " You blush nodding. He smiles getting hard then his animal instincts take over he pushes you one to the small bed and pulls your F/C kimono open. Then begins sucking on your neck grinding against you.

You moan low as you purr around the attention you are getting from him and start to take off his kimono. Then claw at his back lightly. He growls in his throat and starts to rub your clit as he sucks on one of you your pink nipples. Gasping and moaning you claw at his back and squirm. " Pp please . " You moan as he switches nipples and slips two fingers in and pumps. You bite your lip digging your nails into his shoulders as he hits your spot.

You get big eyes as he does it again. " There don't stop! " You moan and he pumps faster and harder. Soo  you cum and moan loudly as you claw up his back he pulls his fingers out and looks up at you. " You ready kitten? " He lines his erection up with you entrance. You pur and pant as you nod. He pushes in moaning pink dusting his cheeks  . He waits for you to adjust. You soon nod he stars out slowly and the picks up as you Mon his name and claw at his chest. He growls and grunts then as soon as he hits your spot knowing only when he gets a loud gasp from you.

He pounds into you faster and harder abusing your sweet spot. You claw his arms and chest even his back. " Iiinuyasha iii iii " You Mon loudly. " Mmme ttto kitten " He pounds harder. After a couple more thrust you cum hard leg shakingly so. He keeps going then he cums at the tightness and collapses on to your chest panting. You hold him panting and smiling as you pet him. He already fast asleep to the sound of your heart beat. You smile " Dumb dog " You kiss his head and fall asleep holding him close.

Sorry it took so long I am packing yo move so it will take me time to up date and for that I am sorry but I hope you like what I put out. Thanks for reading 😁😁😁