ii.

Atlas||

I hear Ric say, "We'll be back as soon as we can." I smirk as I know that he is talking about me and Hope. Me and Hope then walk up to Ric's Jeep and someone's under it.

Hope says "Hello?"

The person slides out and it's "Wolf-boy."

I smile, Hope looks at me unamused and say , "No his name is Rafael"

I roll my eyes and say " What are you doing Rafael?"

He answers "Adjusting the sway bar."

I frown and say, "Was it broken?"

We hear a snap and he replies "Now it is,You're going after Landon if you want this car to work, I'm going with you."

I say "Watch your tongue wolf-boy"

Hope says "You should stay out of it. He's a liar and a thief."

Rafael says, "He took a stupid knife."

I say, "Nothing in this school is a stupid anything. And he took something else!"

Hope looked at me and said "What did he take Atlas?"

"One of my godfather's only journals that Caroline let the school use as a reminder of who he was!"

Rafael said "Okay so? It's a stupid book there's nothing special about that."

I growled "Just because you didn't hear about him doesn't mean it's stupid my godfather was Stefan Salvatore he died to save this stupid town and me so shut up or I'm going to rip your throat out with my teeth!"

My eyes glow as I think of my anchor

Stefan Salvatore my godfather

He then says after ignoring what I said "Look. He's my best friend. And you? You seam vengeful" He then look at me and said "You look like you want to kill" I snarl

Hope says "Let me show you something. Close your eyes." She then shows him what her and josie saw last night.

He soon said "What the hell was that?"

I say "Your best friend did that to a bus full of people on Route last night, and we are the only one who knows how to find him, so give her the engine thingy."

He says, "No."

Hope says, "I have actual magic powers."

Rafael says "And I have a long history of anger issues."

I say "And I could kill you for saying that to my twin!"

Alaric then walks up and says, "He can come"

Hope and I say at the same time "What?!"

Ric says, "He knows Landon, he'll be an asset. And we need all the help we can get, so fix the car and hop in. And put a shirt on."

We then get in a drive away from the School.

We then pull up to the Route and get out.

Hope says, "I don't know why he's still out here. He has a whole day's lead on us."

I hug her side and say, "He could be anywhere. "

Rafael says, "Maybe 'cause he doesn't have a reason to run."

Me and Hope both scoff. I say, "Logic that would be perfectly believable if he hadn't, you know, ran." I then hear a twig snap and say "Stop there's something coming"

We then see a woman in a dress that is full of ash.

Ric says" I-It's okay. I-I'm not gonna hurt you. Were you on the bus?"