iv.

Atlas||

I walked to the werewolf area before I left. They were playing some ball game I say "Collin? Charlie?"

They stop, Charlie walks out and says "He's in the woods on a run, I heard what happened, how are you?"

We hug and I say "Yea, I'm fine it just feels like half of me is missing."

He smiles "Go see him before you leave."

I walk out and call out into the woods "Collin!"

I heard a yip and a brown and red wolf walked out. I smiled and said "Hello Collin."

He shifted back and said back "Hey Nik." He was the only one who called me Nik. It was a nickname my father had so when he calls me that I feel closer to him.

"I just wanted to see you before I left for New Orleans."

Collin walks up to me and says "No you did it."

I smile and say "You're right."

He smashed his lips to mine. I kissed back and turned us against a tree. He pulled on my shirt so I broke the kiss and pulled it off he ran his hands against my chest. I put my lips back on his and moved to his jaw then his neck. I hit his sweet spot and he moaned.

I smirk "Oh shut up it's your turn Nik," he said breathlessly He flipped us so I was pushed up against the tree he kissed down my chest I moaned. He then pulled off my belt and pants off and felt my leather thought my boxers I moaned and said "I'm really loving this but my flight leaves in thirty minutes."

He growled

"Yea yea when I get back we'll do this and more." I say knowing what that will do to him.

Collin's eyes darken "Finish that sentence and you'll barely be able to walk when I'm done with you."

I smile "Okay I'll stop."

I then put my pants and shirt back on and say seriously "You know I care about you a lot right?"

Collin frowns "Yea I do." He puts his hand on my cheek "What's wrong Nik?"

I start to tear up and say "I feel like I'm going to go dark and I'm scared Col."

He looks in my eyes and says "No matter what you do I will always love you."

My eyes widen and he says "You don't have to say it back. I know how you are take your time, I'll see you when you're back."

He then turns around and jumps and shifts in mid air and runs off.

Mikaelson Compound, New Orleans

Atlas||

I walk into my old home and see aunt Davina and Freya and say "I'm home "

I see aunt Freya walk over and say "We are so sorry about your wolf your uncle kol is on the way he went to find your grandmothers book that had the spell "

As she finished my Uncle Kol came in and said "I found it but we need the doppelgängers blood."

I say "Uncle Kol my dad had some in his room I can go get it."

Aunt Davina said " Are you sure cause kol could go get it "

I answer "I'm good and he put it in a safe so Uncle kol couldn't get in it anyway."

***

I walked up to my Dads room and opened the door the last time I was in here was after he died. I see the safe and think of the password and it was my birthday 05-21-12. I grabbed two vials of it and went down to where my family was and said" Found it, now how bad will this hurt "

Aunt Freya smiled sadly and said "Like when you got it locked away."

I said "Oh bloody hell."

Aunt Freya then said "Phasmatos Tribum, Salve Sorce Das. Phasmatos Eliximo Nominum, Etrinox Sorce Sotero Callux Oxtara."

***

I woke up and glowed my eyes and asked "What color are they?"

Everyone was happy and Uncle Kol said "There red we also unlock your witch side you are now a tribrid."

"