Vi.

Atlas ||

We're all standing outside Mystic Falls High

Landon says "Dana died with vampire blood in her system so she came back to life and now she's in transition, and she needs to feed or die?"

Kaleb said "Nailed it, bro. "

I say "Easy decision, right?"

Hope says "Huh."

Kaleb then says "All right, so we give her human blood, it's that simple."

I then say "Not everyone wants to be supernatural. Some people just want to be normal."

Hope says "Dana's traumatized, you guys."

Kaleb says "This is a huge decision. Maybe we should give her a day or two."

"She'll be dead in a day if she doesn't feed." I deadpan

He then says " Oops. I suck at math."

Landon says" You should tell her the truth. My guess is that she'd be psyched to be at a place like your school... I know I would."

I say" You're awful quiet over there, MG." MG replies" I'm a feminist, bruh. I'm not gonna tell Dana what to do with her body. Landon's right."

Lizzie says" Ugh, fine. Okay, but to be clear, she is not joining the drill team."

I say "Surgere."

Dana asks" Did I pass out? I don't feel so well."

Kaleb says "We know how you feel. And it's okay, you're just hungry."

She replies "Anorexia was sophomore year. This is something else."

Kaleb says "You'll feel better after you feed. I promise."

Lizzie says" Oh, shut up."

Dana says "For real. Even thinking about eating makes me want to... " Dana then starts to puck

Kaleb says"Oh, damn. What'd that girl eat? I think her soul just got on my shoes."

Lizzie says" Ew. I think I'm-a be sick, too. Is this normal?"

Hope says" She's puking her guts out. Literally."

I say " Dana. Dana! Should we call your dad?"

Lizzie says "Why? So he can take another bullet for you?"

Hope say" No. Because whatever did this is not a vampire. It's got to be another monster from the knife."

I then say "Well, maybe the monster's been right in front of us all along." I glow my eyes and landon starts to back away

Landon says"What...? Are you serious?"

I say "Hey, none of this started happening until you showed up and stole that knife, which is exactly what the other monsters came here to do."

Hope says "Your saying it's a coincidence?"

Landon says " Yeah. Yeah. Yes, I am. You believe me, right?"

"Got it" He says "Say no more." And walks away

***

Kaleb says "Nasty. Yeah, so, um, I'm out of here. But little piece of advice... Landon could be in there right now eating fools. So, I'll holla. "

He left and Hope said " Come on, guys. If it's not Landon, then what else could it be?"

MG said "Spider. A big spider. An Arachne, if you want to get specific."