Vii.

3rd||

Alaric Saltzman is having a school assembly "Given recent events, some students have expressed concern that I am not allowing you to have a say in the decisions that affect your future. And I agree. If you are expected to abide by this school's policies, it's only fair that you have a voice in how those rules are made. So, I am forming an honor council. One vampire, one witch and one werewolf, each elected by their peers. Along with our school counselor Emma, whose vote will represent the younger students."

The Students Includes Atlas and Hope Mikaelson. Son and Daughter Of The Original Hybrid

Atlas||

I'm in my wolf side because Dr.Saltzman decision that he would have a student council and only one of us tribrids can run unopposed and Hope is but she didn't even ask me if I wanted.

I then hear Hope say "At I'm sorry I can tell Emma that you that you wanted to run "

I say "It's not that it's that you didn't even ask if I wanted to..."

I then felt a bullet hit my chest "Ahhh!"

Hope yelled " Atlas! "

I yell "it's wolfbane help hope I'm already desiccating "

Hope yelled "Rafael and I are on the way..." I then blacked out

Hope||

Me and Raf are looking for Atlas because he got shot with a wolfsbane bullet.

I hear Raf say "I found him Hope, he's not doing good."

I ran over and saw something that would scare my mind forever my older twin brother dead.

I said "We need to call the school he'll wake up in two hours and the bullet needs to come out."

I pull out the school phone I have and hit MG.

It rang and he answered and said "Yo,Hope what's wrong "

I say "We found Atlas, he was shot with a wolfsbane bullet and is already desiccating we need the wolves and vamps Rafael is calling the wolves to get the vamps now we're by the abandoned house."

He answered "Okay we are on the way right now pull the bullet out."

I went over to him and put my hand in his chest and felt around then found the bullet. Then the wolves and vamps came over and I say "We need to find any smell of human or wolfsbane and I know my brother is not any of your friends but he is still family, Always and Forever."

***

Atlas||

When I woke up I felt a weight on my chest and I saw Hope asleep so I said "Little sister wake up"

She then woke up then started to cry

"Hope what's wrong" I asked

She answered "I almost lost you forever there was poison on the bullet it was white ash"

My eyes widened and I said "I thought Father and our aunts and Uncles destroyed all of it years ago."

Me and Hope both stay until we had to test Landon Kirbey

We knock on his door and he says"What are you doing here?"

I say" Dr. Saltzman wanted us to administer your tests, starting with some weird mystical blood analysis."

He then said " No."

I say "Excuse me? What did you just say Blood-bag"

He says" No. These tests determine whether or not I get to stay at the school, right? There is no way I'm putting my future in your hands; you're both biased."