IX

Collin||

After Hope told me that Atlas turned off his humanity and that I was the key to unlock his humanity I had to come up with a way to bring him back to the school so I realized we never said I love you to each other we would also turn me into a hybrid with Hope's blood

***

Atlas||

I was walking around New Orleans and saw one of Marcel's vamps, so they were a daywalker I walked up to them and said "Where is Marcel?"

The vamp asks "Who's asking?"

I say "His little brother Atlas Niklaus Mikaelson" the fear in his eyes was amazing some people think I'm like my dad when my humanity is off I have only had it off once before but I didn't want to stay in mystic Falls

Marcel then walked up and said "Sam his good leave now"

He left and Marcel looks in my eyes and says"You've turned off your humanity, why"

I say"I killed my father with a white oak Steak then my boyfriend looked at me like a monster so why deny that I am."

He says "Because you're my baby brother " then it all went black

***

Atlas||

When I woke up I was in one of the werewolf cells I say"Hope come on out we all know you called Marcel"

Collin walked in and said"No I did and you never told him about me well Hope let's do this."

Then something I'll never forget my twin sister walk in and snapped Collin's neck. I scream "NOOOOOOOOO!" I felt all my emotions come back and I say to Hope"I hate you Hope Andrea Mikaelson"

I heard a gasp and look over to see the love of my life show hybrid eyes

***

Later after he woke up and Hope both told me why they did what they did and to never trust Alaric Saltzman I then heard a knock and said "come in!"

Collin walks in and say"I love you "

I'm so shocked I say"Why out of me and Hope, I'm darker. I'm dangerous and I love it. I make chaos- I don't stop it. I enjoy being something to fear. I'm the dark twin and no one can change that."

He says" At, I Don't care I love you no matter what-Until forever ends."

I say "Col I love you too."

Then I say"Don't ever leave me please I don't think I would be able to handle that"

He smiled and said"As long as you do the same."

And we seal the promise with a kiss