iii.

Atlas||

We walk out and Hope says "Didn't anyone ever tell you smoking's bad for you?"

I say" I know. Quitting Is hard."

Hope says "Scutum."

Rafael come out and throws a rock

I say "Took you long enough."

He replies" Sorry, I couldn't find a rock."

hope says " There's literally a lair full of heavy objects."

I toss the knife and say "Hope, alley-oop."

***

Raf then hands me the knife and says"Promise kept."

Ric comes over and says" You three alright?"

I say" Let's give her a proper burial. See if you can find a shovel."

I stay with the body and I see it starts to move hope and The other four came back and

I say "Um Hope!"

Ric says "You guys go. Get to the car and get out of here"

The two new boys say" What about you?"

Hope says "I have an idea." I look at her and say"What?"

She says" She wants this. She's going to be back."

I say "All right, you two, go to the car. We'll meet you there. Go, go."

I say to my sister" You wake up with a death wish today?"

She says " Something like that."

She looks at Ric and says"All right, it's coming back. Now what?"

I say "You should take cover. "

He says"Like hell."

I then reply " Then tell me how I'm gonna explain to your daughters that all that's left of you is hot ash."

He says" The dad card? That's a low blow. All right."

***

Hope looks at me then says "I'm sorry brother."I'm about to say something when I feel burning hot ash in my body and I know what is happening.

"I'm about to say something when I feel burning hot ash in my body and I know what is happening

I say "Hope not my wolf side" I then hear her say"Anima marcam. Iskoristi vuka."

Then said "enebris anima vestra contundito mortem. - Et conteret spiritum. Frange vitam. Nolite corde. Ut sub terra esse, ad tenebras usque in sempiternum. Tenebris anima vestra contundito mortem. Et conteret spiritum. Frange vitam. - Nolite corde. Ut sub terra esse, ad tenebras usque in sempiternum."

I black out

Alaric||

I walk out of the cellar and see Hope standing up but Atlas was on the ground she also realized that her twin was on the ground and repeated " Why did i do that " or "He's going to hate me"