twenty nine

•joshua

As soon as I return back to the hotel, I threw the plastic on the bed and ruffle my hair in frustration.

It's stupid of me to buy that medicine when she's not even sick. What a waste.

"Honey, are you okay?" Nancy caressed my shoulders.
"I'm sorry but can you leave?" I said without looking at her.
"What?"
"I said, can you leave? I need to be alone right now." I sighed while opening the front door for her.

"Tch. Okay. I was just trying to see if you're okay." Nancy held my hand before walking out.

I took off my shirt and sat on the couch, turning the television on. I waited for 50 minutes for Y/n to return back until I heard the door shut.

That must be her.

•y/n

I tried my best not to make so much noise but i failed anyways. Joshua noticed me and gave me a strong glare. I gulped and ran to the bedroom.

"Ain't he supposed to be sleeping?"  I asked myself while staring at the clock.

And why is he half naked?

As I turn to the bed, I saw a black plastic laying there. Joshua was carrying that earlier. Since I was kinda curious, I opened the plastic and saw some medicine and two boxes of handyplast.

"Did he-"

"Yah."

I filniched and accidentally knocked my toe at the edge of the bed.
"Ow! Ow! Ow!!" I hissed while gently massage my toe.

"Care to explain?" Joshua leaned against the wall, arms folded.

I bit my lips nervously and turned to face him.

Gosh, what should I say?! I can't even look at him. He's just too...TOO JOSHUA!

"Well?"
"Uhm....A-about that....A-Actually....it's not just the both of us. Jaemin was there too...we were having brunch together.....and...I'm sorry for lying to you...I-I didn't want to go to the gym that's why. I'm just tired....I-"

"Whatever. It's not that I care if you date that guy anyways." Joshua walked passed me, knocking my shoulder.
"..sorry for lying to you..." I lowered my head.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight." He said, in a very deep tone. Which kinda made him sound ten times scary.
"W-what?"

Joshua threw a pillow at my face and pointed at the living room. I sighed and walked towards the couch.
"I don't even have a blanket. Uhm...can you-" I was cut off when Joshua closed the bedroom door harshly.

Okay, now how am I supposed to take my bath when the bathroom and my clothes are in there.

"Uhm...J-Josh...I need to take my bath..." I knocked gently.

W-wait! Did I just call him 'Josh' ?!! Where the hell did that came from?!!! Was it because he was mad??? No. It can't be. Right?

He opened the door and I quickly ran to the bathroom, head hung low.

_______________________________

•next day

Okay, last night was FREEEEZINGGGG COLDD!!! It felt as if I'm in a refrigerator. If that jerk just give me an extra blanket, I wouldn't have be like this.