1

"𝑴𝒚 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒊𝒕?"

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"Tamakiii! Your quirk is so cool!" Your eyes sparkled with joy.

"E-Eh? It's not all t-that.." He looked at you with an embarrassed expression.

"Don't worry Tamaki! Your power is amazing," Mirio smiled with a quick thumbs up.

"What he said!" You jumped and put your hands on Tamaki's shoulders, making him flinch.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"Guyss! Could we get ice cream?" You turned to Mirio and Tamaki.

"Hm? Sure," Mirio replied with a happy expression as always.

"What about you, Tamaki?" You questioned Tamaki, who was starting to look more comfortable around you these past few days.

"Okay.." Tamaki reluctantly mumbled, though his head still lowered at the ground.

The trio went to an ice cream stand close by and conversed throughout the day. It was truly amazing points of your life, you wanted to stop time and stay there forever with your best friends.

"You know, we could all become heroes and work closely with each other in the future!" You suggested.

"That would be so cool! What do you think, Tamaki?" Mirio continued to eat his ice cream.

"Maybe.. B-But I don't know if I'll be a-able to b-become one.." Tamaki lifted his head for a split second, taking a look at you and Mirio before looking down at the ground once again.

"Hey! Don't worry, Tama. We'll all be great heroes!" You threw your arms up into the air, still holding onto your ice cream in an attempt to encourage the shy boy.

"I-I hope so.." Tamaki averts his gaze.

"Don't say you hope, you know so!" Mirio laughed cheerfully.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"The quirk practice class seems so difficult! My quirk is hard to practice with! You know what I mean right?" Your arms supporting your chin while laying on your stomach. You were at your house with Mirio and Tamaki, just simply hanging out.

"Hmm.. It's because your quirk HAS to be on a person, right?" Mirio had a concentrated expression, as if he was thinking hard about your quirk and how it worked.

"Yeah.. There's not too much I can do."  You sighed, slightly disappointed at the current situation you were in.

"It's okay (Y/N).. I'm sure you'll be able to make your quirk super strong soon." Tamaki tried his best at words of encouragement as he gave a slight smile.

"Thank you, Tamaki! I really hope so!" You smiled back, hoping what he said was true.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Since then, you'd practiced a lot with your older brother, Hikaru. He's helped you with your quirk and especially your physical strength, since you'd probably need to depend on it more than your quirk during battles. 

You've gotten stronger.. A lot stronger. Over the years, you've been able to make your quirk very strong and tried your best to improve endurance and remove drawbacks.