2

❝𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏, 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔.❞

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"(Y/N)! Wake up! You don't need to be late for school again.." Hikaru peered his head and through your door frame.

You groaned and grabbed your pillow, pushing it closer to your face and covering your ears.

"Idiot, if you don't get up in 5 minutes, you'll be late and probably get detention! If you do, it won't be my problem!" Hikaru's voice treading farther and farther away as he went downstairs.

"Dammit Hikaru, you're fuckin' right and I'm mad about that." You groggily crawled your way out of bed and began your morning routine. Brushing your teeth, hair, putting on your UA outfit, etc.

Walking down the stairs while staring at your phone, you're greeted by your mother.

"Good morning (Y/N)! You woke up quite late, will you be able to get to school in time?" Your mother gave a sweet, gentle smile to you.

"Uhh.. I'll be fine probably.." You glanced at the clock, shrugging it off.

You threw on your shoes and grabbed the toast that had just been prepared. Running out the door, you hoped you'd be able to make it on time. 

.

.

.

.

Thankfully, you did! Waving at everyone in the halls hurriedly, you ran over to your class and sat down in your seat.

"(Y/N)! Sleep well last night?" You were greeted by none other than Nejire, who knew of your awful sleeping schedule.

"Amazing, Nejire." You rolled your eyes jokingly.

"Did Hikaru have you wake you up like always?" She laughed playfully.

"Yeah.. I'd probably be screwed if it wasn't for him." Your eyes averted to Tamaki, who was having a conversation with a very enthusiastic Mirio.

Heat raised to my cheeks and I covered my face in embarrassment.

"Eh? (Y/N)? Are you okay?" Nejire took a glance at my sudden reaction and afterwards glanced at the direction I was looking at.

"Y-Yeah I'm.. great.." You slowly lifted your hands from your face, attempting to calm down.

"Ohh.. Do you have a crush (Y/N)?"

 Do you have a crush (Y/N)?"

"You're not denying it.."

"Who is it?"

"Maybe Tamaki? I know you guys have your work studies together!"

"What do you like about him?"

You groaned, looking at the cheerful girl with an irritated expression. "You're asking me way too many questions at once, Nejire.."

"Is it true? Is it true??" You swore she had sparkles in her eyes, she looked so happy.

You only grumbled in response, her questions only making you more red and you silently begged for her to shut up.

From the side of your eye, you could see Mirio and Tamaki looking over at you two, presumably curious about what was happening. 

"Hmm well.. I'll take that as a yes!" She exclaims, relieving you of the stress she was putting on you with her rambling.

Though she made you embarrassed, you smiled laughing at how curious and excited she got over your small moment.

Tamaki's POV

Mirio continued talking about his work studies with Nighteye and I overheard Nejire bombarding (Y/N) with questions, as always.

I couldn't quite hear what she was saying but I looked up and saw Nejire being super excited over something. (Y/N) had her hands all over her face.. Looking for a few more seconds, I realize she's blushing.

What could she possibly be embarrassed for?

After a few more rambling, Nejire finally settled down. (Y/N) smiled so brightly and for a second..

𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦.